**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ scores and rewards incorrect

ShiiiiiiiiiDShiiiiiiiiiD Posts: 29
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
ljhlx4y0pdiz.jpg
We have 100% day 5 and day 4 across all 3 BGs in AQ this week. On day 3 Bg1 and bg3 100%. However when you look at the completion pierce Tage it's showing 83% for the days they were 100%. Our score is greatly effected by this and our crystals are not being given either.

Comments

• ShiiiiiiiiiDShiiiiiiiiiD Posts: 29
    edited October 2018
    I'll send the final pic when day 5 is completed.
    cvg0iysvtgsy.jpg
    edited October 2018
    j05sja87x332.jpg
    ol5uynw40hp6.jpg
  • There was an earlier post regarding this, from mid-September, and at that time Kabam Lyra said was "under investigation", and hasn't had any update to that thread since. Honestly haven't paid attention to ours in the October updates, but evidently still happening. Frustrating to go afterwards and look at a lower map group that did not finish and can not really tell how far away they were because the % explored is messed up (in cases where you run a higher map in some other groups that same day).
  • KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    Its because BG2 did Map2. I believe the way the % calculation works, is based on the Exploration % of points of your highest Map. So if you did Map 3 in BG1 and BG3, then BG2's score is less than what BG1 and BG3 got.

If you see at the end of that day though, the rewards should reflect the correct amount.

We experienced this the same way when we did Map 6 in BG1 and Map 5 in BG2 and BG3.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello @ShiiiiiiiiiD,

Please reach out to our support team for assistance in investigating this issue with Alliance Quest completion percentage. You can contact them by going to the gear icon in game and choosing "Support" under the Account header. Please include the screenshots you've shared above and a description of the completion percentage issue. Thanks!
    0bkgticl9b1i.jpg
    a1qawb8hs33u.jpg
    ps5grpxes6nj.jpg
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello @ShiiiiiiiiiD,

Please reach out to our support team for assistance in investigating this issue with Alliance Quest completion percentage. You can contact them by going to the gear icon in game and choosing "Support" under the Account header. Please include the screenshots you've shared above and a description of the completion percentage issue. Thanks!

OK I will do that now that AQ has ended. It appears that the points we missed out on would have helped us hit the next milestone possibly.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello @ShiiiiiiiiiD,

OK I will do that now that AQ has ended. It appears that the points we missed out on would have helped us hit the next milestone possibly.

Its a visual glitch.