**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 star generic awakening gem

Just pulled domino from a 4 star crystal, is she worth a generic awakening gem or should I wait for a Corvus or blade, or ghost? Thanks in advance

Comments

• adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Yep
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Can't speak about Ghost or Domino because I don't have em, but I definitely wouldn't give a generic to Corvus and most likely wouldn't give a generic to Blade.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Can't speak about Ghost or Domino because I don't have em, but I definitely wouldn't give a generic to Corvus and most likely wouldn't give a generic to Blade.

Lol
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Mastiffman wrote: »
    Just pulled domino from a 4 star crystal, is she worth a generic awakening gem or should I wait for a Corvus or blade, or ghost? Thanks in advance

I'm actually in the same situation right now, came down to between Domino, Hulk Ragnarok, and Iceman with help from my Alliance. Also was thinking about Ghost Rider but I just got him as a 5 Star, already have Stark Spidey (duped) so I'm also thinking about waiting for Blade...
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    100% worth it for war defence and offence