Select # of Rooms in Dungeon Matchmaking

It would be nice to select the number of rooms you are looking yo run in dungeons matchmaking so you will be matched with someone with the same goals and objectives. Too many times I get dropped after 1-2 rooms becuase they have reached milestones but I did not so I end up wasting champs.. the alternative is have more maps with different point values/difficulty so you just select the map you want to run and get matched with someone to just complete one map versus continuously running the same short map and letting them opt out.

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    Good idea and also should be a way to select the class side you want to attack on so you don't get matched with someone that has similar champs and makes completing the other class side much more difficult. I've only done a search for a random player match-up once but there should be these options.
  • peasantpeasant Member Posts: 240
    Good ideas guys. Not only PI based, but also room number based and class based. This will allow players to be more time efficient with their partner. Pair those who have a few more points to a milestone with someone trying to do the same.