**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

265k for summoner advancement?!?

Seriously, are you kidding?

eth79kreyofq.png

Last time it was 160k for this:
qdml4gi8lxe8.png

Why that huge increasment for such less more profit? Don't you want any smaller alliance to earn prices for their hard work?

Comments

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Your ally crossed the PI threshold for the highest tier. Everyone goes through it. Always a shock when it hits.

If you can't hit it week on week look at the option saving. Do one week opening and ranking and next week holding. Eventually you will get to a place where you can get it every week through the rewards given through the game and ranking. Just takes time.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Lol welcome to playing with everyone else. My advice for an alliance that just reached this threshold is to save for a week or two and then have everyone open one week to get it. We all had to do this at one point pretty much.
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    welcome to the typical alliance tier
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    This happened to me as well. Our alliance can't hit more than 225k on average. We haven't hit SA for 3 weeks. It's moronic. We can't go back down a bracket, and we don't ever even place in this one. It's a bad system for so many alliances.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Rather than it being based on alliance PI, why not simply have a rank up/down system for the top/bottom scoring alliances like with AQ?
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    you have to explain to them why you need to do it and how to get points. some people don't read everything in game. i'll just share this here, feel free to steal it:
    1c5ppxh91c6k.jpg
  • Options
    TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    all of the rewards are not available to ALL level players.

i remember thinking JUST like you are saying.

then (several months later) i looked at my individual SA score and i have 9K.

like literally on friday. and i'm thinking...huh, where did that come from? i haven't even ranked anybody.

eventually you get to where you open more 4* crystals (5K points), etc. and the score happens on its own.

it's not bad. just something to look forward to, and it will happen sooner than you think.

just keep plugging away.

there are cool rewards ahead.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Trumpoot wrote: »
    all of the rewards are not available to ALL level players.

i remember thinking JUST like you are saying.

then (several months later) i looked at my individual SA score and i have 9K.

like literally on friday. and i'm thinking...huh, where did that come from? i haven't even ranked anybody.

eventually you get to where you open more 4* crystals (5K points), etc. and the score happens on its own.

it's not bad. just something to look forward to, and it will happen sooner than you think.

just keep plugging away.

there are cool rewards ahead.

Pretty much what this guy said. I think I did 30k one week and I am not a spender. You eventually get better rosters with more champs to rank up and more 4* to open. Just save for a week for now.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    This happened to me as well. Our alliance can't hit more than 225k on average. We haven't hit SA for 3 weeks. It's moronic. We can't go back down a bracket, and we don't ever even place in this one. It's a bad system for so many alliances.

Open every other week. Then only open until you hit the 265k mark. Continue holding a week. Eventually you will hit that mark for two week straight. We had to do this last year until we got stronger. We hit it now without any issues.
  • Options
    Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    RentonXD wrote: »
    Seriously, are you kidding?

eth79kreyofq.png

Last time it was 160k for this:
    qdml4gi8lxe8.png

Why that huge increasment for such less more profit? Don't you want any smaller alliance to earn prices for their hard work?

We get the rank rewards after saving crystals for a week and it is 5 star shards