**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected ch2.1. Sparky Boss TOO defensive?

2»

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Not an issue, just A.I. doing A.I. things
    Emma Frost done the same thing... When Fury is active they'll attack like crazy ! When armor is up their just gonna block
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Probably nothing, but worth looking into
    @Rooney_Nation your entitled to your opinion, but if you read what I posted, you would have read that I said I would be fine with the node being left the same, provided that all they do is make it known that the AI will act differently on the different cycles. Try to breathe before getting worked up
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    You suck
    use 3 or 4* void. let him stand there and evaporate.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Hyperion is the ticket. You just need to time right. He's squirrely as heck.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    If all he's doing is blocking, why not just hit him with a heavy?

LOL, ... and then 5 hit combo you to sleep. KO'D!!!!!
    Yeah most Heavies are Intercepted. You have to get the Parry off the top. Tricky because he can snap when you start the Fight. Bait the L1, and hit him with Incinerate. Keep aggressive to counter the Regen.
    @GroundedWisdom thanks for the tip about using hyperions sp1, I kept trying to go for the sp2 for the armor break. helped out alot
    Welcome.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Yes, I too have noticed this same exact issue! Thanks for the post!
    @GroundedWisdom hey,just wanted to be weird and say your my favorite forum poster! See you everywhere with great advice and respectfully giving your opinion! Ur awesome!
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    This months AI has been updated into a very defensive minded AI. The pace is far slower and baiting specials has been hard in all sections.

Use Void L1, Hyperion L3, Guilly L2, Magik L2, Venom L1 (will take a while but u regen and he bleeds)
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    You suck
    Thanks for putting in that last option
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Oscillate node does that. When the attack buff is on, very aggressive and specials will be fired almost immediately. When switched to armor buff, very passive, don't expect to ever see a special fired (it happens but very rare). This is the same behavior that you should have experienced with Emma Frost boss in the past EQ.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Haven't noticed this because I'm a god and have all the god-tier champs to pull me through
    Namelez wrote: »
    Emma Frost done the same thing... When Fury is active they'll attack like crazy ! When armor is up their just gonna block

That has to do with the node
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I use 4* Maxed medusa. I think is ok
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    He's super defensive. I love it. My Void absolutely wrecks him the moment I get 2 petrify debuffs on him. I just start blocking nonstop and dash back every once in a while and Spiderman won't hit me once.
  • You suck
    @Rooney_Nation your entitled to your opinion, but if you read what I posted, you would have read that I said I would be fine with the node being left the same, provided that all they do is make it known that the AI will act differently on the different cycles. Try to breathe before getting worked up

You’re totally right. They should’ve told us in advance it’d be hard. Come to think of it, they need to tell us if any of the other bosses are hard too. I stand correct.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I killed him easily with void. Just be patient and he kills himself
    @Rooney_Nation again, all im asking for is clarification on how the AI will react when it cycles between buffs. If you don't like it, then dont comment. simple as that
  • Yondu would work well he has 25% chance to steal armor up buff and heal block
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Haven't noticed this because I'm a god and have all the god-tier champs to pull me through
    Remember this node, VTD toxic armor destroys this node 30k damage off light attack
  • You suck
    @Rooney_Nation again, all im asking for is clarification on how the AI will react when it cycles between buffs. If you don't like it, then dont comment. simple as that

I completely agree with you. They should also give us champion lists to counter them and a strategy guide beat them. It’s unfair they don’t.