**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Utility Champion

Best Utility Champion 116 votes

Ultron
0%
Vision
3%
Kaks0053sbdjdkJmurphSuel 4 votes
Ghost Rider
37%
TheManMythLegendNikoBravozuffyManup456Midknight007Alex13369Ravenrob_33SungjZzzAnonymous346SmOkEuDeDKenshioA l p h aNemesis666SpiderCoolsFighter092axelelf_1CapmontCupid10or_Strong 44 votes
Dr. Voodoo
17%
LoPrestiSpeedbumpSixshot1Hammerbro_64TrevanRomanoYouconfusedLeo_ruJayProngstaojay1InbaAMChive2KillerRino19Charlie_SceneV1PER1987BlackJ4zzRockypantherxvandoomleerk9HULK_Esket1t_420flomer 20 votes
Dormammu
0%
Luke Cage
1%
Foxhero007Iron_Skywalker 2 votes
Iceman
19%
danielmathSpity68FrostyJohnyzeroRCunhasimolaztntslAdvIngi_Freyr1975LibertyPrimeV1Atticus9090Shadow_PhoneixReverend_RuckusB_Dizzle_01JohnwickBHThatOneMasterGamerDrPepper_75FooshblalalaRehan010_Kormo 23 votes
Hyperion
6%
Taiphoon_zeroSNEERth3_josephFangmanglerLostReplica23SeigneuraSAvenger 7 votes
Nebula
0%
Fungeon 1 vote
Other
12%
sfu_koraxOKAYGangNojokejaymDuke_SilverMelkerlanneromozzyTheHoodedDormammuNEXTONMitchell35JayCeeEnclv3Scrubkiller_1Ekbizzell2NiwixIWonderWhy 15 votes

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    What… exactly are you looking for?

See Luke Cage and Iceman a lot of people will say Iceman. “Triple immunity and Ice Armor”

I say Luke Cage because Indestructible, Reverse Passive Power, a lot stronger, physical resist trumps recharging Ice Armor-up, Chain Stun, Bleed Immune.

What exactly do you need?
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Ghost Rider
    Sentinel, Ice Man and Ghost Rider are my favorites.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Ghost Rider, top notch champ when used correctly.
  • Enclv3Enclv3 Posts: 18
    Other
    Void IMO
    Petrify against healing champs, incinerate immune, lowers evade chance, works amazingly with the resonate mastery, and has great damage when awakened as well.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Iceman
    Are people choosing Ghost Rider over Iceman solely because of his regen ability? And the fact that he’s Bleed immune?

Iceman has Triple Immunity and Ice armor and coldsnap right away on opponent right away preventing them from evading (if Awakened)

???

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Ghost rider. Regen, fate seal, power drain what more could u ask for
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Are people choosing Ghost Rider over Iceman solely because of his regen ability? And the fact that he’s Bleed immune?

Iceman has Triple Immunity and Ice armor and coldsnap right away on opponent right away preventing them from evading (if Awakened)

???

Fateseal, Damnation, power drain, bleed immune, regen
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Morningstar - unstoppable, sp1 extra damage, sp2 nullify/unblockable/extra damage, power gain, 50% perfect block, health steal, steals fury and regen buffs and bleed immune
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
    Other
    Iron man infinity war: evade counter, strong damage over time, armor break, heal block, bleed and coldsnap immunity while you have armor, autoblock, power contol...
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Dr. Voodoo
    Nothing my 5/65 Voodoo can't beat in war, except Mephisto lol, and maybe a 5/65 duped Killmonger on Node 29
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Dr. Voodoo
    DV deals with evade well, has a powerful poison, has amazing power control, and a 100% chance to nullify stuff if you know how to keep the right combo for the situation. Him, LC, or Void I would say.
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    Other
    IMIW for straight up utility is my fave. His dmg is mediocre, but shock is usable on almost anyone. His armour has saved me a ton of times and i love using him for AWD. His evade countering, heal block, armour break and especially his immunities on characters like iceman and morningstar is awesome!
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Ghost rider and IWIM for me. Scarlet witch too really, she's like a swiss army knife.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    Void and Sentinel are good Utility Champions too.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Imiw
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Other
    i meant to vote ultron
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Other
    Didn’t see the option for ghost..........
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Other
    Not that Sentinel is the best, but he definitely carries his weight in terms of utility.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Other
    Corvus, bleed, shock, coldsnap/frostbite immunity, armor break on parry, kills everything fast.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Other
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Corvus, bleed, shock, coldsnap/frostbite immunity, armor break on parry, kills everything fast.

he doesnt regen or stun, does he cause bleed
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    Other
    Iron Man IW