Options

Alliance war results tampering

Hey kabam you personal message me letting me know someone in my alliance has tampering with war results and they have been banned well no one's has left my alliance and we do not know who it is in anyway at all we just dropped 3 ranks for something out of our control bro, please can you look into this let me know who it is so they can be kicked MY alliance never had to cheat!! It's unfair we take a loss in ranking and he still is in the alliance cause you want tell us, Get us our rank back please

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    They won't be auto kicked from the alliance. If no one comes forward, it's easy to tell who got banned when you see someone hasn't logged in for a full day
  • Options
    See bro we got a guy in our ally in lately he's been running hulk buster in AQ map 3 and taking down final node in AW but he's only level 38 48k base rating and a 4/40 AA 3* it's noway your doing that taking out 5/50s who got a class bonus on u and you taking 0 hits?
  • Options
    Hey there, the forums aren't really the place to discuss actions taken on game accounts. Additionally, we aren't able to discuss the details of a player's account with anyone else. If you have questions about bans specifically, you can find more info here. Since we cannot give any further details here, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.