**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Christmas

What do you think Decembers free item will be? Last year was a free 5 star crystal.

Comments

• Hey Mike, is it against the rules to switch accounts?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hey there!

I think you may be confusing the the Road to 1 Million Arena that awarded 10,000 5-Star Crystal Shards with a Gift. We didn't give away a 5-Star Crystal last year :tongue:

Am I the only one has ranked up aload of 2 stars thinking this will come back someday?
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Hey there!

I think you may be confusing the the Road to 1 Million Arena that awarded 10,000 5-Star Crystal Shards with a Gift. We didn't give away a 5-Star Crystal last year :tongue:

Am I the only one has ranked up aload of 2 stars thinking this will come back someday?

probably. even without ranking them up it was painfully easy to get those points.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Hey there!

Mine were already Ranked.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Hey there!

I ranked my rare GP goes to the movies 2*s like IMIW, KM and wasp
  • I wasn’t playing last year. What was Road to 1 million?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    An arena where you used 2*s and 1*s to reach milestones which formed 1 5* crystal
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Toddhome wrote: »
    I wasn’t playing last year. What was Road to 1 million?
    It was an arena that was celebrating Kabam getting 1,000,000 likes on some social media platform (I believe it was Facebook) so they added an arena that awarded a 5 star by getting 1,000,000 points. I pulled a falcon from it but hey it was an easy 5 star.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Doesn't mean u can't give a 5* crystal anyway. Hopefully it will be comparable to July 4th sale. Hopefully.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Monasou wrote: »
    Hey there!

probably. even without ranking them up it was painfully easy to get those points.

Yes, but at that time I prob had about 4 or 5 maxed 2*. I am prepared now.
  • Xyz123Xyz123 Posts: 61
    Will the road to a million return this year? Or will it be something different?