Options

Christmas

What do you think Decembers free item will be? Last year was a free 5 star crystal.

Comments

• Options
    Hey Mike, is it against the rules to switch accounts?
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hey there!

I think you may be confusing the the Road to 1 Million Arena that awarded 10,000 5-Star Crystal Shards with a Gift. We didn't give away a 5-Star Crystal last year :tongue:

Am I the only one has ranked up aload of 2 stars thinking this will come back someday?
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 143
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Hey there!

I think you may be confusing the the Road to 1 Million Arena that awarded 10,000 5-Star Crystal Shards with a Gift. We didn't give away a 5-Star Crystal last year :tongue:

Am I the only one has ranked up aload of 2 stars thinking this will come back someday?

probably. even without ranking them up it was painfully easy to get those points.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    Hey there!

Mine were already Ranked.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Hey there!

I ranked my rare GP goes to the movies 2*s like IMIW, KM and wasp
  • Options
    I wasn’t playing last year. What was Road to 1 million?
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    An arena where you used 2*s and 1*s to reach milestones which formed 1 5* crystal
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Toddhome wrote: »
    I wasn’t playing last year. What was Road to 1 million?
    It was an arena that was celebrating Kabam getting 1,000,000 likes on some social media platform (I believe it was Facebook) so they added an arena that awarded a 5 star by getting 1,000,000 points. I pulled a falcon from it but hey it was an easy 5 star.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,734 ★★★
    Doesn't mean u can't give a 5* crystal anyway. Hopefully it will be comparable to July 4th sale. Hopefully.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Monasou wrote: »
    Hey there!

probably. even without ranking them up it was painfully easy to get those points.

Yes, but at that time I prob had about 4 or 5 maxed 2*. I am prepared now.
  • Options
    Xyz123Xyz123 Posts: 61
    Will the road to a million return this year? Or will it be something different?