**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Compensation for 8% 12% Class Boosts? [Merged Threads] [Admin: Comp Coming]

Comments

• MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    hunteraven wrote: »
    I used units to boost what about deaths and items used due to improper functionality this is a real bad situation

You would have only lost loyalty. There wouldn't be anything else associated with it. No units or potions.

On the surface...yeah no units or potions. But when something like this “boost” is being popped in AW or LOL for example, it not working would have the secondary effect of potentially causing the need for potions and revives which do cost units. There would be no way to accurately calculate this, so the onus is on Kabam to put forward a GENEROUS comp package to address this.

Let’s also not forget these “boosts” are also dropped out of crystals such as war victor crystals. Every time you pulled one of these lemons, you were robbed of something potentially useful.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Please account for ones we pulled from war crystals.
  • SligSlig Posts: 327 ★★
    Still no response?
  • TimeTravelerTimeTraveler Posts: 41
    It would be nice to hear from Kabam any new information on this subject.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Probably not much to say yet. It'll take time to pull the data.
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    I've spent a lot of loyalty on these boosts. Refunds need to happen if they were not working.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    DareDvlDan wrote: »
    I've spent a lot of loyalty on these boosts. Refunds need to happen if they were not working.

Did you not read the thread? They are going to refund loyalty.
    It would be nice to hear from Kabam any new information on this subject.

It's been what 2 days? You really think they can compile data that quickly? If you want the compensation you are going to have to be patient. This one will take time.
  • Next to come: Kabam admits the normal attack boosts never really worked
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    I find it funny that boosts were nerfed all along. At least they admit it.....which is abby normal for Kabam.
    Dailey wrote: »
    I find it funny that boosts were nerfed all along. At least they admit it.....which is abby normal for Kabam.

They werent nerfed. They weren't working. There's a difference and your side is wrong.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to add a quick update for y'all. We've confirmed this issue is fixed in today's release. We won't be able to start pulling data on this issue until after everyone is on the new update, which will likely be this Wednesday. After that, it will take us quite some time to complete the data pull. We expect the timeline to be sometime late next week, not this week. Thank you for your patience, and we will keep you updated on this process!

Thank you for the update and tentative timeline for data to be compiled and resolution. We understand that many factors can shift this timeline and next week isn’t a for sure thing. At the same time, it’s nice to have an idea for the next update.
  • @Ad0ra_ - Your candor is certainly appreciated by many. As I'm sure you're aware, and many of us know all too well, some will never be happy with anything done. Always have SOMETHING to complain about. I do understand the logic used in thinking that if the Boosts had worked correctly, it would've won them certain fights they lost.

HOWEVER, fact remains, that cannot be said with conviction simply because anything is possible and there could've been a different outcome. You lose due to a slipped up, something glitching, your device lagged, someone distracted you, etc. You didn't lose because of a malfunctioning boost. Maybe the damage would've been enough, and maybe yes, it COULD'VE been what saved you. Fact is, you cannot prove that beyond a reasonable doubt. The Loyalty compensation is more than sufficient in my book. Payback for items that didn't work. Thank you, and it's greatly appreciated.
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Can you guys test the sp3 defense boosts as well :)
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Prence84 wrote: »
    If you as a organization think this is funny, then google play and app store will be notified if your compensation is similar to the last multiple times you have failed to properly compensate. Everyone take screenshots of this thread and act accordingly. Unacceptable and thieving

get out
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Lol people don't understand the capabilities of a human being, do they? They can't just log in, see all the numbers of Loyalty we lost, and press a "send Loyalty" button. It takes a lot of time.

right
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Two question. Not sure if they have been asked yet, apologies if they have.

Will the boosts that were purchased before the fix work as well? I assume the answer is yes, but want to check.

Will lost units be taken into consideration for buying revives in LOL? I used several 12% or 8% boost on every path that I took. On average I should have finished a fight between 5-10% faster if they worked. Hope that these situations are somehow considered.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Two question. Not sure if they have been asked yet, apologies if they have.

Will the boosts that were purchased before the fix work as well? I assume the answer is yes, but want to check.

Will lost units be taken into consideration for buying revives in LOL? I used several 12% or 8% boost on every path that I took. On average I should have finished a fight between 5-10% faster if they worked. Hope that these situations are somehow considered.

Yeah prior purchased boosts will work properly. That’s how code works. It’s not conditional on when the purchase took place it’s when they are used.
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Not sure what I spent.. how come none of these bugs go in our favor.
  • Would love to see “data pull”.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Any update on this? Timeline?
    Ok, I think it is time for another update on this.
    Updates?
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    It has been almost a week. Be nice to know this is still on track for the end of this week. As specified in a previous comment.
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    This going to be addressed?