**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New event quest 3.2 thorns

Why in the world is there a thorns path

Comments

• This is the most money grab path ever put in the game
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Lol where’s your BW and CB? Or bleed hero’s who don’t rely on hard hits like Corvus or ghost.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Because they just added a 5* BW. Now people should have no problem with this path. Amirite?
  • Don’t say black widow she not cutting it I got a 5/50 sig level 99 black widow
  • And your bleed champs response is funny with iceman and morning star on path
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    My 5/50s don’t cut it my best go was with xbones which barely took anything just seen r5 5* blade and corvus do it of which I don’t have....
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    I haven’t been this disappointed since Clark Griswald recieved his Christmas bonus of a free month to the jelly bean of the month club
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Quake works too, aa (if the bleed/poison) etc...I brought bw/quake, blade, gr and Corvus. Bw did rag hulk, quake handled iceman and blade did the rest...
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No, but really. ST/KM shut it down. Just hit during a parry stun... so 1-3 hit combos.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    And they made it where you can take a few Thorns fights and then split off to the Arc Overload path. Next run. Start AO path, then switch to Thorns. That way you don’t have to deal with an entire path of it at once. Many ways around it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    U dont hav to take all 6 in one go either. Im didt hav the beter counter but had mastry ther help me whel ther stun nit alot it help but it mabye make me save 10 procent life iceman wher the hardeste for me.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Elektra is a 6* and also an option for those 2015 5* 3>4 skill gems. She should shred this path.

However, I thought the game team told us thorns wouldn't come back after 12.0?
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Donyb wrote: »
    I haven’t been this disappointed since Clark Griswald recieved his Christmas bonus of a free month to the jelly bean of the month club

That's the gift that keeps on giving!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Because they just added a 5* BW. Now people should have no problem with this path. Amirite?

She definitely isn't worth ranking up.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    lol, I didn't read the node and was like "WTF is going on here?" Corvis worked great as he can't die from it with charges.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Why do people cry about content when they can't beat it in the first day. Get over it take your time and find counters. We have dealt with thorn in the past its nothing new. There are multiple difficulties you can choose to play. If you are finding it to hard go back to beginner level with your rank 5 4*s and rank 3/4 5*s and enjoy the easy fights
    If you want a challenge nut up and deal with the nodes and fights in master and uncollected. Nobody is forcing you to do the harder content