Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New event quest 3.2 thorns

Why in the world is there a thorns path

Comments

• Options
    This is the most money grab path ever put in the game
  • Options
    HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Lol where’s your BW and CB? Or bleed hero’s who don’t rely on hard hits like Corvus or ghost.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Because they just added a 5* BW. Now people should have no problem with this path. Amirite?
  • Options
    Don’t say black widow she not cutting it I got a 5/50 sig level 99 black widow
  • Options
    And your bleed champs response is funny with iceman and morning star on path
  • Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    My 5/50s don’t cut it my best go was with xbones which barely took anything just seen r5 5* blade and corvus do it of which I don’t have....
  • Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    I haven’t been this disappointed since Clark Griswald recieved his Christmas bonus of a free month to the jelly bean of the month club
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Quake works too, aa (if the bleed/poison) etc...I brought bw/quake, blade, gr and Corvus. Bw did rag hulk, quake handled iceman and blade did the rest...
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No, but really. ST/KM shut it down. Just hit during a parry stun... so 1-3 hit combos.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    And they made it where you can take a few Thorns fights and then split off to the Arc Overload path. Next run. Start AO path, then switch to Thorns. That way you don’t have to deal with an entire path of it at once. Many ways around it.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 ★★★★★
    U dont hav to take all 6 in one go either. Im didt hav the beter counter but had mastry ther help me whel ther stun nit alot it help but it mabye make me save 10 procent life iceman wher the hardeste for me.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Elektra is a 6* and also an option for those 2015 5* 3>4 skill gems. She should shred this path.

However, I thought the game team told us thorns wouldn't come back after 12.0?
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Donyb wrote: »
    I haven’t been this disappointed since Clark Griswald recieved his Christmas bonus of a free month to the jelly bean of the month club

That's the gift that keeps on giving!
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Because they just added a 5* BW. Now people should have no problem with this path. Amirite?

She definitely isn't worth ranking up.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    lol, I didn't read the node and was like "WTF is going on here?" Corvis worked great as he can't die from it with charges.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Why do people cry about content when they can't beat it in the first day. Get over it take your time and find counters. We have dealt with thorn in the past its nothing new. There are multiple difficulties you can choose to play. If you are finding it to hard go back to beginner level with your rank 5 4*s and rank 3/4 5*s and enjoy the easy fights
    If you want a challenge nut up and deal with the nodes and fights in master and uncollected. Nobody is forcing you to do the harder content