**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam a question I need to know and I'm sure many need to know...

IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
To be clear I have never used a hack or a mod for this game. Plus, everything I have in the game has either been earned by playing the game or purchased with my own money via in app purchases with my Google play account. I don't want to get banned but I need to make sure I'm not doing anything that can mistakenly get me banned.

So the question is this... I have 2 different profiles in mcoc and I play them both on my tablet using 2 different profiles I created on my tablet. I created the second profile cause I was stuck on my main profile for a time and still wanted to play and also I wanted some of the weaker alliance members to see that you can grow very quickly in the game when you start out.

Both profiles have been funded by myself with my own money and I do not allow anyone to use either of my profiles outside of myself. Any advancement in the game itself on both profiles comes from my own effort. Does that violate the cheating rules or the profile rules? Or am I good? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    You're fine, don't worry
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Iksdjvan wrote: »
    To be clear I have never used a hack or a mod for this game. Plus, everything I have in the game has either been earned by playing the game or purchased with my own money via in app purchases with my Google play account. I don't want to get banned but I need to make sure I'm not doing anything that can mistakenly get me banned.

So the question is this... I have 2 different profiles in mcoc and I play them both on my tablet using 2 different profiles I created on my tablet. I created the second profile cause I was stuck on my main profile for a time and still wanted to play and also I wanted some of the weaker alliance members to see that you can grow very quickly in the game when you start out.

Both profiles have been funded by myself with my own money and I do not allow anyone to use either of my profiles outside of myself. Any advancement in the game itself on both profiles comes from my own effort. Does that violate the cheating rules or the profile rules? Or am I good? @Kabam Miike

I wonder if this should be something the mods should put in a FAQ:

Given what the mods have said, my simple rule for knowing if something you are doing counts as account sharing, is ask yourself two questions:

1. Which account is being shared?
    2. Which two people are sharing it?

If there is no reasonable answer to either of those two questions, you probably aren't account sharing.
  • Options
    Check out Miike's comment on this post.
This discussion has been closed.