**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hall of Fortune Question

I just ran both paths of "Hard" difficulty and only gained 200,000 or so gold... I was on a fairly serious hiatus last time the Halls of Fortune ran, but I remember 100% completion of Hard netting you a lot more gold than 200k.

Maybe it seems low because there weren't any chests on the paths?

My gold hoard isn't too shabby, but that's 100% due to my crappy RNG luck. When you keep getting dupes of 4*s you have a level 99 instead of getting new champs, you don't have many champs to level up.

My last 4 4* pulls were:

IM
Wolvie
Vision
OG Spidey

All great champs in their day, but in today's game, these pulls just don't make any new champs or content easier especially when they're all level 99 already.

Comments

• Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I’m a completely different level than you. I would love to have a 4 Star Wolverine or Vision - especially at 99!

• Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    @Disgruntled_User_123 Totally agree! AoU Vision is bad ass and I run Wolvie in AQ all the time to save pots.

The problem is those champs don't have straight forward solutions for the new bosses.

And to continue my 4* level 99 champ duping: SW just duped again. (Now I know this one is a big one no matter what stage you're in... but I want to level up and try different champs!

The last few 'new age' champs I picked up were through arena grinding.

Putting up 4 million twice each for IW Cap, IW IM, Covus and Domino is a lot of basic arena grinding.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The very first iteration of Halls gave more I believe. Since then it's only been about 200k.
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom Thanks! I hadn't ground for a while and gave it a go.

I've got enough gold. All that energy is best used elsewhere.

Now these Hall of Healing are where it's at! No energy. Free stuff! Auto fights!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Im going the other way, the gold realms worth doing for me (sitting on 3m) but the halls other than the hardest one arent worth doing, those pots are going to stash.
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Is halls of fortune up?? I only see halls of healing.
    At what times is halls of fortune up? Trying to figure out if I have to get up in the middle of the night to play it...
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Is halls of fortune up?? I only see halls of healing.
    At what times is halls of fortune up? Trying to figure out if I have to get up in the middle of the night to play it...

you have 24hrs to complete Halls of Healing and Fortune.. Halls of Fortune will be up next around 1pm EST
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Im going the other way, the gold realms worth doing for me (sitting on 3m) but the halls other than the hardest one arent worth doing, those pots are going to stash.
    “Not worth doing” is pretty subjective. Halls of healing are free, so technically it’s always worth doing if you have the time. Anyone that isn’t maxed out of potions and revives would have no reason to avoid the event.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
    A doubt, will completing same halls of fortune multiple times give the same amount of gold or is it capped at first 100% explore? And subsequent runs give no rewards?
  • Options
    Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    rcm2017 wrote: »
    A doubt, will completing same halls of fortune multiple times give the same amount of gold or is it capped at first 100% explore? And subsequent runs give no rewards?

This is what I want to know. Does anyone know?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★
    It cap.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Pretty sure Halls it fortune always had those rewards, just seemed like more back in the day when the biggest rank up all month was taking a 4* to rank 4.

I’ve also had some pretty bad rng, sitting on 6 t4 tech (only have 3 5/50s) and Howard and ip as 5*s and best 4* is yondu....
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    R5 yondu could be fun
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    If you have any tougher content to complete run it now and you can use the stash items so you get the content done without depleting your inventory.

I've been stockpiling for a while to get uncollected, currently at 5.2.4. I already have a bunch of revives and pots, units and free crystals. I'll still do the hardest level in the halls but wont be too concerned if I miss one.

I also have between 25 and 30 energy refills to burn, with all the misery surrounding DH this month, I might bypass the EQ and go after the collector then go back to ACT4 and get some paths done.

I could probably finish the last two paths in RTTL as well.