**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

One Account in Multiple Devices

Hey guys, I just wanna know if would I get banned when I play my game in multiple devices? Because I have three android phones and I'm using them all. When one device needs to be charged then I switched to my other device. Thank you.

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Nah, many people do that too but they didn't get banned
    I'm wondering if 2 devices with the same account are in DIFFERENT countries but only 1 user, would that be banned

• That moment of clarity. Thanks bro..
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    No problem
  • shamzeroshamzero Posts: 5
    edited July 2017
    Kabam is contradicting
    wthheymz4d2p.jpg
  • No problem

Another question if you mind answering. What if some of our alliance members shared account during AQ, only few of them.. would that mean our whole alliance will get banned for that reason? or only those who shared their account?
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    No problem

Another question if you mind answering. What if some of our alliance members shared account during AQ, only few of them.. would that mean our whole alliance will get banned for that reason? or only those who shared their account?

I believe only they would but that would also put your entire alliance in some trouble. You should get them to stop as soon as possible.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    No problem

No. Just the individual Accounts who participate in that are responsible for their choices.
  • So if one of my friends are budy at work or is night time in their country and i get into his acc to place his champions in aw or move him tru a aq to clear nodes for rest players move thats cheating too and we can get baned fo r that?
  • Dmonzon_32 wrote: »
    So if one of my friends are budy at work or is night time in their country and i get into his acc to place his champions in aw or move him tru a aq to clear nodes for rest players move thats cheating too and we can get baned fo r that?

yeah, most likely. bc its sharing account
  • If I'm arranging for war, can I be in my account with two devices at the same time.. So I can be arranging and going through quests at the same time.. I'm not really expecting a yes, but that would be nice.. it would also be nice just to have war qued up while doing other things to keep watch. Thanks.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    mother of necros
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Been playing on multiple devices for years.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Why the necro?