**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Goldpool a trophy champion or does he have different abilities than Deadpool X-Force?

I saw the slight drop rate from the Goldpool crystals and I wondered if he actually has some amazing ability (like regeneration).

Comments

• Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    He does have some pretty solid abilities which are different from xpool dead force but he's overall a mediocre(or a lil bit above) champ.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    He has different abuilities, is def not as awful, but he is still just a trophy champ
  • Options
    GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    He has the same abilities as og deadpool not x force
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Yea,the abilities are different,he's like the OG DP.The only difference between OG DP and Goldpool is that Goldpool has more regen when duped.
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    His prowess is underrated and has 100% stun in sp1 with male champs
  • Options
    BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    371odtaw6h1h.jpg
    zz3j8ctwyvn6.jpg
    zawfa1vzd7w0.jpg
    m0wspyw3l0ux.jpg
    0sv86d2zwg0p.jpg
  • Options
    BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    I find him to be a good champ, not great. His double regen and really nice. If you can throw a special 2 and get the prowess buff then throw a special 3 you can get a bleed that does 1K per tick.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    You can sp2 stun and chain it into an sp1 stun.

OG DP's regen is better, though.
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Just read his abilites dude. Hes waaay better than dp x and an actually alright champ from what I have seen
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    As my profile pic suggests, I'm a fan of Goldpool. When you can time out his regens correctly with his SP3 (which can refresh them), he can regen for MASSIVE amounts of health, his SP1 and 2 can both do impressive damage, especially when under the Prowess buff from his SP2, he can bleed opponents and has Taunt. Overall, he's certainly above average, and he was one of my best for a long time, before I managed to get some of the usual "god tier" champs.