**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bonus Found?

Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 807 ★★★★
This has occurred three times now, but I'll open a crystal and after the reel and items there will be something else pop-up: it says 'Bonus Found' or something like that and shows an item box (like what the shards/iso/etc would be in) as well as an item banner - yet both are blank.

What is this?

Comments

• Hi, is there any way to find out what the blank “Bonus” items are that appear when you open some of the purchased champion crystals?
  • wdnmsw1mrp35.jpeg

• TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    It's a bonus
  • Species11Species11 Posts: 27
    This just happened to me when I duped a 5* Killmonger from a 5* shard crystal, which was already a bonus.

Now how do I use this blank box? Is it a 6* awakening gem? 1-shot boost for LOL? Stormbreaker item unlock for Thor? New skin for Iron Patriot? ;-)
  • Same happened to me. Following.
  • Same. Duped a 5* Groot. Following.
  • Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    I got it also on my last dupe
  • Hey y'all,

Sorry for the confusion on this one! This is actually a visual error. There isn't meant to be a "bonus item" of any and we're working on getting it removed so it stops showing up.
  • DavethegunguyDavethegunguy Posts: 6
    edited January 2019
    Hold up, hey. Everybody thats thinking this false.. I have to say, I got this lil bonus box n want what it say that I bought.
    Please don’t PLAY, cause it says “BONUS BOX”
    Look. I was all rocking the dice, I wanted to see what Lady Luck was like, then I landed a Hela, awakened her n was cooler than Ice.

Saw the bonus box n was like “O snap Kabam did something nice!l

Or is that my glasses.. Am I hallucinating?! Is this even real? That box.. it was real wasn’t it... give it to us.. we needs it.. precious..
    gojyq08qv49m.png