**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IM DONE

I tried one last time, and I give up — this months EQ (just the DH final chapter boss fight) is a complete money grab — straight trash and ridiculous

Darkhawk light and medium unblockable in Null mode. An the smart guy decided "HEY, LETS MAKE HIM START THE FIGHT IN NULL MODE."

Also, lets give him 2 bars of power, and make him S2 BIAS — but here's the good part, he never uses the dang S2!!!

BUT WAIT.. while in Null Mode, his attack rate goes up by 1.5k??

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Wait until the Hotfix is released.

I’ve barely touched eq this month, hope they release it soon!
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Many champs can take him down easily
    dw8zn0z8665y.png
    Sl vs uncollected darkhawk one shot
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    He's really not that bad at all once you figure him out.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Don't get distracted by all the sparkles going on around him, dash back and his L2 is super easy to evade, then play patiently. He really isn't all that bad, as long as you aren't getting lag.
    After reading everything here about him, and after my own first day attempt and shutdown, I went back and just played it safe and it was really not bad, just takes a while to get used to his moves and modes.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

You mean the one they mentioned 3 days ago? More like a luke warm fix.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Hotfix hasn’t released yet. I’m saving up my energy so I can just finish it in a few minutes
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

You mean the one they mentioned 3 days ago? More like a luke warm fix.

It's not a matter of just whipping it up and pushing it. They have to build it, then pass it on to the platforms. After that, it's up to when they get it out.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »

They're working on it. Takes time to get it together and make arrangements with Apple and Google.

I am waiting patiently.
    w1v96sozi5gz.gif
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    I've taken UC Darkhawk out 3 times so far (4 to go) I've had the best success with my best champ who has a class disadvantage. I watched unofficial kabam Mike on YouTube and pretty much follow his attack method.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I am just amazed that I managed to do it and it will only be once.

I used DD(NF) thinking I can outsmart the stealth mode. Well, I was wrong. DH just moved and cornered my champ and bye bye.

I tried LC (hoping his indestructible will buy me time). DH must be laughing away.

Then I realised it was me. When I could actually bait the Special 2, I forgot what parry is. Forgot what patience is.

I have a couple of team revives and decide to give it a go.

Small little progress, here and there. Still get KO but when I survived, managed to get back parry and one hit, till DH came out from stealth mode.

I avoided using heavies and specials, blocked all DH's special 1, hoping my champ's health will hold up to block damage and chipped away.

Finally ... yes, DH is down.

I am not likely to try again ... 5 more lanes but who knows ... still many days. I don't have any 5* to use.

By the way, there is indeed some lag at start of fight.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    2 words

Daredevil Classic
  • ilrlpw49kjr9.png
  • twon3j1dewds.png
  • n6gjum2kyzzq.png
  • My team to get it done
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    If you don't have the lag, it's an easy solo. Easier than Aegon or The Champion.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Riceman wrote: »
    If you don't have the lag, it's an easy solo. Easier than Aegon or The Champion.

That's the tricky part. The lag.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    2 words

Daredevil Classic

2 words

Any champion
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    sd__white wrote: »
    I tried one last time, and I give up — this months EQ (just the DH final chapter boss fight) is a complete money grab — straight trash and ridiculous

Darkhawk light and medium unblockable in Null mode. An the smart guy decided "HEY, LETS MAKE HIM START THE FIGHT IN NULL MODE."

Also, lets give him 2 bars of power, and make him S2 BIAS — but here's the good part, he never uses the dang S2!!!

BUT WAIT.. while in Null Mode, his attack rate goes up by 1.5k??

Remember kids, every EQ is the worst, hardest and most unfair ever!

Don't worry, next month's EQ will also be the worst, hardest and most unfair ever also.

ktzuzpjzbyz5.jpg
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Savio444 wrote: »

They're working on it. Takes time to get it together and make arrangements with Apple and Google.

Did I miss some announcement? Where did they say they are working on a fix?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    They are just making EQ harder, bcs iltzex want the game to be fun for endgame players (=Elder's bane, Variant completed). But the difficulty is called UNCOLLECTED, so it should suit those who completed Act 5.2.6. They should add next difficulty imo