**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for hope I guess.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
fu8wqh94tczz.png
These are my last 5*sback to back. Curious what other people's bad luck streaks have been. Play this game so much just to be disappointed, had to resort to 4* grinding just to have good champs.

Comments

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I'm just happy I got Sabretooth. If I didn't, all my 5*s would be sitting on a bench.

qpdmc5y1xgqi.png
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Just pulled Sym. Spiderman back to back. It was my 4th and 5th times pulling him.

It will get better, don't worry.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Iron patriot, rhino, antman, Karnak last four.... Last 2 were rhino and IP was the last, really crushed me. I only have 12 and they're mostly trash.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    You’ll get em. Known fact, spending money before popping a 5* gaurenteed you a better 5* ;)
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    You’ll get em. Known fact, spending money before popping a 5* gaurenteed you a better 5* ;)

Spent $120 on the Legendary cold blooded crystals yesterday and pulled 3 4*. That gave me enough for a basic 5* crystal. With your “known fact” logic I should’ve got a god. Iron Patriot ain’t no god.
  • Options
    Smash wrote: »

Spent $120 on the Legendary cold blooded crystals yesterday and pulled 3 4*. That gave me enough for a basic 5* crystal. With your “known fact” logic I should’ve got a god. Iron Patriot ain’t no god.

lol it was a joke
  • Options
    If it makes you feel better I got the cold blooded bundle and got a 5* colosseus
  • Options

lol it was a joke

It’s still Iron Patriot 😞

Lol
  • Options
    If it makes you feel better I got the cold blooded bundle and got a 5* colosseus

Would’ve been at least a new champ for me for the arena lol dup IP is just 🗑 lol
  • Options

lol it was a joke

It’s still Iron Patriot 😞

Lol

M8 I got a sig 80 5* ip I know lol
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Psylocke is a great champ. One of the best power controller.
    And her synergy withh AA is good
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    I'm just happy I got Sabretooth. If I didn't, all my 5*s would be sitting on a bench.

qpdmc5y1xgqi.png

• Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Elektra and WS are great unduped champs. I have them both at r3 and use them all the time.
  • Options
    Atleast you guys have 5* champs smh
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    71er6ujktseb.png

Let me tell you these are the most..
    Oh, are we not bragging?
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    My last 5- rhino, juggs, colossus, colossus and ant-man !!! Now that is bad luck. U have some decent champs worth 3/45 at the least - ultron, elektra, hulk if u dupe home and WS if u have a KM.
  • Options
    Koya_M0lekKoya_M0lek Posts: 23
    My 5* pulled never been good champion except imiw from gwenpool event and hyperion from featured. Other than that, yeahh just pulled og CA this morning.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Last 2 pulls were IP back to back