Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking for hope I guess.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
fu8wqh94tczz.png
These are my last 5*sback to back. Curious what other people's bad luck streaks have been. Play this game so much just to be disappointed, had to resort to 4* grinding just to have good champs.

Comments

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I'm just happy I got Sabretooth. If I didn't, all my 5*s would be sitting on a bench.

qpdmc5y1xgqi.png
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Just pulled Sym. Spiderman back to back. It was my 4th and 5th times pulling him.

It will get better, don't worry.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Iron patriot, rhino, antman, Karnak last four.... Last 2 were rhino and IP was the last, really crushed me. I only have 12 and they're mostly trash.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    You’ll get em. Known fact, spending money before popping a 5* gaurenteed you a better 5* ;)
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    You’ll get em. Known fact, spending money before popping a 5* gaurenteed you a better 5* ;)

Spent $120 on the Legendary cold blooded crystals yesterday and pulled 3 4*. That gave me enough for a basic 5* crystal. With your “known fact” logic I should’ve got a god. Iron Patriot ain’t no god.
  • Options
    Smash wrote: »

Spent $120 on the Legendary cold blooded crystals yesterday and pulled 3 4*. That gave me enough for a basic 5* crystal. With your “known fact” logic I should’ve got a god. Iron Patriot ain’t no god.

lol it was a joke
  • Options
    If it makes you feel better I got the cold blooded bundle and got a 5* colosseus
  • Options

lol it was a joke

It’s still Iron Patriot 😞

Lol
  • Options
    If it makes you feel better I got the cold blooded bundle and got a 5* colosseus

Would’ve been at least a new champ for me for the arena lol dup IP is just 🗑 lol
  • Options

lol it was a joke

It’s still Iron Patriot 😞

Lol

M8 I got a sig 80 5* ip I know lol
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Psylocke is a great champ. One of the best power controller.
    And her synergy withh AA is good
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    I'm just happy I got Sabretooth. If I didn't, all my 5*s would be sitting on a bench.

qpdmc5y1xgqi.png

• Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Elektra and WS are great unduped champs. I have them both at r3 and use them all the time.
  • Options
    Atleast you guys have 5* champs smh
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    71er6ujktseb.png

Let me tell you these are the most..
    Oh, are we not bragging?
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    My last 5- rhino, juggs, colossus, colossus and ant-man !!! Now that is bad luck. U have some decent champs worth 3/45 at the least - ultron, elektra, hulk if u dupe home and WS if u have a KM.
  • Options
    Koya_M0lekKoya_M0lek Posts: 23
    My 5* pulled never been good champion except imiw from gwenpool event and hyperion from featured. Other than that, yeahh just pulled og CA this morning.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Last 2 pulls were IP back to back