**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost nerf

Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Yes, yes... I know what a nerf can do to champions and outrage the community. But Scarlet Witch and Thor deserved their nerfs. Ghost is the next in Line. Not Corvus, Domino, Blade, Aegon, or Emma Frost. Ghost. She can have her own form of power control by swiping back to take hits and simply hitting the opponent once to gain huge amounts of power. She has the potential to even take zero damage from even collectors sp3! She throws up big damage numbers without the user having to break a sweat. And I'm not including with suicides or antman's synergy... did I mention she can be immune to recoil and degen? She needs a damage nerf now.

Comments

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    And what do you propose as compensation for those that paid to acquire her?
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    Easy. Rank down tickets.
    Hardest champs? Swiping back is hard? You want to know hard? Try playing with champions like Taskmaster or Mordo.
  • Yeah I agree she is SW 2.0
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Savage_ wrote: »
    Hardest champs? Swiping back is hard? You want to know hard? Try playing with champions like Taskmaster or Mordo.

Have you actually used her? she takes far more practice to be good with then any champ in the game that people use for attack
    edited December 2018
    She can still do a huge amount of damage without a synergy* Power controlling is not hitting the opponent much until your special 2. Ghost isn't a hard champion to play at all... she is as easy as a swipe back for damage. Synergies just add on to her overpoweredness. 5/65 owners just want to deny that it is easy because they whaled out
  • Ha ha don’t you all know they nerf almost all champs after their challenging quest is over. They keep em boosted til then to make quest more difficult. Every good champ eventually gets nerfed. My advice would be stop using real money to buy champs. Stop investing, There is no symphony for people who pay to play. Only those who actually earn their stuff. Blade needs nerfed, Hyperion, AA, Ghost, Darkhawk, Aegon all need nerfed or other champs need a boost because kabam swore all champs will be equal so no one depends on one champ or the other. Lmao 😂
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    I don't think she's gonna get nerfed, Op
    Keep the ignorant flags and derailing remarks coming 👍
    She requires little dedication. You keep on speaking of skill but there are a handful of champions out there that actually require skill yet don't have her damage output.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    She requires little dedication. You keep on speaking of skill but there are a handful of champions out there that actually require skill yet don't have her damage output.

Feel free to demonstrate how easily you could wreck any and all content with such an easy to use cheap champion.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    She can still do a huge amount of damage without a synergy* Power controlling is not hitting the opponent much until your special 2. Ghost isn't a hard champion to play at all... she is as easy as a swipe back for damage. Synergies just add on to her overpoweredness. 5/65 owners just want to deny that it is easy because they whaled out

I think you've watched too many pandaman Pete videos

Pandaman is in my battle group and ya he makes it look easy, no chance in hell OP could actually replicate what Pete does.

I don't think there are that many that could. That guy is scary good with her
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Im hav a 4 Star. Ghost and Can say she so hard to use Not only the dash but time the mis and counter ther akt after that Not a esay Think to do it luck esay one youtube but it Not.
    Of course you need basic knowledge of the game to use any champion. You could've still died with 12.0 witch if you weren't good at intercepting or dexing. You can't be scary good with this champion because she is simple to play once you know the game
This discussion has been closed.