**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

14 day gifting event

2»

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    If the alliance you're in hit milestones before you joined, you will not be able to claim those. If the alliance you were in prior hit them and you claimed them there, you will not be able to claim them again.

@maatMan doesn't look good unfortunately.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    If the alliance you're in hit milestones before you joined, you will not be able to claim those. If the alliance you were in prior hit them and you claimed them there, you will not be able to claim them again.

@maatMan doesn't look good unfortunately.

why couldnt thay say this originally?
    why could they not say this before?

why say there is no blackout and that aslong as you havnt claimed them before you can claim them?
    why cause this confusion?
    i think that Kabam love confusing the player base.

still doesnt explain how support can be so stupid to tell me multiple my previous alliance earned the rewards, even though i was not in one.
    things like that give me little faith at support teams capability to look into stuff when they cant even see my account was not in an alliance.
    and then the fact that they cant even clearly give this answer.

why does it take sooo long to get a simple answer??
    I agree man. Seems that nobody is on the same page half the time.
    Like I said, when I had shards taken from me, it took 5 or 6 tickets plus an escalation to get them back. Should have been an easy "oh yeah, we took what we shouldn't have. Sorry. Here ya go".
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    Yeah, same thing is happening with.
    My alliance kicked after gifting event start bcoz they got a big spender than me and then it took me 2 days to get my desired alliance and after joining new alliance I found they already claim all milestones. Even doing contribution towards the milestone they are unable for me.
    So I'm just asking kabam that I'm not a free loader or not even I had change alliance to get rewards from multiple alliance.
    But atleast I need those rank rewards for which I contribute points in alliance but it seems like this alliance gifting event is over for us. 😢😢
    @Kabam Miike
  • TugaDavTugaDav Posts: 17
    edited December 2018
    I'm also having this issue. I moved alliances a couple days after this event started.
    My personal contribution was reset to 0 which makes sense. I also can't claim the rewards I had claimed in my previous alli, which also makes sense.
    However I can't claim the rewards I had not claimed, including the milestones that were only reached after I joined.
    Basically the event is behaving as if it was supposed to have a 14days blackout period.
    I ask kabam to please fix his asap... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf
  • TugaDavTugaDav Posts: 17
    If the alliance you're in hit milestones before you joined, you will not be able to claim those.

I can't understand how this limitation prevents any additional abuse from moving between alliances.
    If players' contributions are already reset to 0 after moving between alliances, they have to put in the exact same minimum effort/contribution as everyone else for each milestone. They are actually already being penalised by having their contribution reset to 0, and having to start over again their contribution to reach prizes they had not claimed yet.
    Additionally, if players are only allowed to claim the rewards once (they can't claim rewards already claimed in previous alliances), there is no possibility of abuse by getting the same prizes all over again.

I truly believe this limitation is redundant and penalises players unnecessarily.
    The rewards in this event are considerably valuable to prevent players from getting them without reasonable motive.
  • You guys aren´t alone in the matter. I too joined a new alliance after the gifting event started and can´t claim any rewards that the alliance achived after I joined, no matter how much i contribute.