**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

A Small Giveaway, Merry Christmas!

1235»

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    And the Winner is @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE , Congrats I'm sending a friend request now!
    Cool.
    Ign is Markx. I'd like the Greater Gifting Crystal. And my favorite MCoC memory was very recent, and it was of me getting a 5* Carnage.

Thanks again for all the entries and stories, hopefully I'll be able to do the same thing same time next year!

Woah no way

Yep! Just want to make sure, you're the Markx with the Carnage Profile Pic and the Master of the Dark Arts Title right?

Yep thats me
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    IGN: Ricememe, Pulling Venom and Gwenpool as 5 stars on the same day
    Tis is what it got me. bcb0quitinwu.png
    Thanks alot.(really hope it doesn't sound sarcastic)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    And the Winner is @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE , Congrats I'm sending a friend request now!
    Cool.
    Ign is Markx. I'd like the Greater Gifting Crystal. And my favorite MCoC memory was very recent, and it was of me getting a 5* Carnage.

Thanks again for all the entries and stories, hopefully I'll be able to do the same thing same time next year!

Woah no way

Yep! Just want to make sure, you're the Markx with the Carnage Profile Pic and the Master of the Dark Arts Title right?

Yep thats me

Ok, don't know if you've ever searched your own name but there are a lot of Markx's lol. Just sent it

Lol could've been worse, hope you get something great from the next 5 Star Crystal Then.
    Riceman wrote: »
    IGN: Ricememe, Pulling Venom and Gwenpool as 5 stars on the same day

Sorry It's over, watch around same time next year though.
    edited December 2018

At least it's better than my Alliancemate's winning pull, he was the first winner but since he was in my Alliance I thought it'd give to another too. dkxy18tdwksm.png
  • King_GarfKing_Garf Posts: 48
    Ign: King Garf
    Favorite moment: Soloed act 5 ultron with my nebula/pulling a 5 star killmonger
    I would like a ggc
    Thanks for this giveaway

At least it's better than my Alliancemate's winning pull, he was the first winner but since he was in my Alliance I thought it'd give to another too. dkxy18tdwksm.png

Oh that is rough. I'm not upset about my pull at all the only lower thing I would have preferred was skill Sig stones
  • Ign tdelong75

Greater gifting crystal

Best thing to happen to me is joining my alliance with a great group of people, and getting a 5 star void! They're both very important and very great things that have happened to me this game has been one of the highlights of my year discovering it and playing it so often has provided me countless hours of entertainment and I've made a lot of good friends thank you Merry Christmas to you guys
    Just popping in to say, after a quick review it seems like you are fine to do this @LibertyPrimeV1 . As long as you don't require anything in return, such as other players sending you items, or any sort of encouragement for following a stream, channel or otherwise you are in the clear.

Which you obviously aren't doing. So go for it! I've been enjoying reading everyone's answers too! Happy gifting!

Any chance you or a free Kabam Mod could add "Giveaway Over" to the title please? Don't want to give a ton of people that missed the "over" message false hope, but would like to see some more "best moments" posts. Thanks!