**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Small Giveaway, Merry Christmas!

Comments

• StrawHat47StrawHat47 Posts: 13
    GDR47
    I'll take a GGC if ever I win
    My best moment was to take down an alliance war boss. I still have trouble fighting stun immune nodes. The boss was a black panther civil war , i had almost no room for error, But that day it just happened,I had the cleanest fight yet, perfect intercepts, baiting. I took him down with my 4/40 Gwenpool. My best memory of the game....
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
    StarkSpidey38
    When I pulled a 5* sparky after becoming uncollected.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    edited December 2018
    KickNatherina

My favorite moment would probably be pulling a 4* sabertooth from a PHC right after taking my Killmonger to rank 5. A few days after that I duped my Starlord(he is a 3 way tie for my favorite Marvel character).

I would be greatly appreciative of the Greater Gifting Crystal!
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    IGN: sceptilemaniac

I'd prefer the GGC if I win..

The best thing that has happened to me in mcoc is definitely the order in which I've pulled my 5 star champs.
    1 Sabertooth
    2 Star Lord
    3 Stark Spidey
    4 Star Lord

And I was only lvl 47 at that time!!
    Also, Merry Christmas!!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Bendy
    10 refills
    Best thing was pulling a 5 star void since then have been playing with him a lot and have him fully ranked up as my counter to so many champs
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    Razor Boltz is the ign
    The best thing that happened to me was finally defeating act 5 ultron after many days of trying!
    I would love a greater gifting crystal!
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    IGN: anurag1606

Item : GGC (will appreciate if items of lesser attack boost x5, lesser health boost x 5 can be sent instead of GGC. But if not then GGC is fine)

Merry Christmas to you and your friends and family.

Best part about MCOC is that having so many cool friends. Not knowing each other, no regional barrier but still being friends. Friendship with no boundaries in short. Been 17 months in the game now. Enjoyed it every moment and lot of great stories.
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    edited December 2018
    1) Only Aloner
    2) Crystal
    3) The best thing that happened is the game itself, there can be no better feeling than playing it for 4 years now, this game is the best in my life!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Cool.
    Ign is Markx. I'd like the Greater Gifting Crystal. And my favorite MCoC memory was very recent, and it was of me getting a 5* Carnage.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Really nice idea, Merry Christmas.
    IGN: MegaSkater67
    Energy refills would be great, can never have enough of those lol.

2 of my favourite memories (there are countless more) would have to be pulling wasp after the gwenpool goes to the movies event. She’s currently my top champion and only 5/65. Easily my favourite champ.

The other would be taking on Ægon in the uncollected event quest using a 5/50 Psylocke. Another of my favourite champs, but seeing that KO pop up with Psylocke still on 100% health was really satisfying. Felt good finishing that fight.

Best of luck to everyone who enters and thanks for being so generous with this giveaway @LibertyPrimeV1
  • FieryWaterFieryWater Posts: 51
    A very Merry Christmas to everyone here
    IGN is FieryWater
    I would like a GGC if I manage to win.
    For me, the best memory has been the entire journey to reaching where I am as an F2P, with all the bad and great pulls, all the RNG, all the alliances i have been in and all the fantastic Friends and Alliance Mates I have had!
  • Krish121Krish121 Posts: 81
    My ign - disasterforce
    *energy refill
    The best thing ever happened was during allaince wars we are not a strong ally but have few skilled players we a fight wars which are way above level Cause of our rating and ranking so once what happens was the opponents got 2 bg boss down we got 2 down as well but we would have lost so at the last minute we used all the recourses available to take down the 3rd boss and win at exactly 0 .10 second left that was refreshing and the best part when you play wars with other and struggle and the feel was amazing after I opened a 5 star got a caiw and was happy with that and the second best thing is joining mcoc it’s an amazing game the events , special challenges really works our brain and fingers up
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    ĹĨŚŚ_βĹĨŚŚ_
    Best thing that has happened to me is a personal story.

I was being harassed in a bad way. Some members of my old alliance found out personal stuff about me and was trying to shame me for what I did for work and or try to blackmail me into giving them pictures and videos of what I do for work. They said they would dox me and tell all my family what I do and have done if I didn’t follow “orders”

I was happy when I found a family alliance where I wasn't harassed and when I was feeling like I was they took action. I found a family alliance that made sure all members felt like they belonged, that they were happy, and made it feel like home. I had the most fun in the game that I’ve had in a long time. With the name change tickets I was able to change my name, so previous people couldn’t follow me around and cause havoc. I even “owned” my job and told my family and they were supporting.

If you are to choose me, I’d like my gift to be the option to chose someone and have you gift them what they’d like.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Merry Christmas to you all
  • My IGN is "Batman 26 2019"
    One of the best things that's happened to me is finally having some luck with God-Tier champs like Blade, AA, Stark Spidey, and GR to help me blow through quests like nobody's business.
    If I were lucky enough to win, I don't care which gift I receive. Thanks to the OP for being so kind and generous with this idea!
  • DethwraithDethwraith Posts: 25
    edited December 2018
    IGN DethWraith

I got 2 best things that have happened, and recently too I fully explored master difficulty for the first time with this current EQ. Then I've taken my first ever 4* champ to rank 5. Being a duped Magik. She is one of my favorite champs so glad it was her first

Greater gifting crystal would be nice
  • GuzmaGuzma Posts: 21
    edited December 2018
    My IGN is XBones18

My best memory of this year was doing 100% Act 5 back in october.

You’re so generous! Nice idea man! I’d like a GGC if I were to win, best of luck to everyone else!
  • xgriffxxgriffx Posts: 33
    xgriffx

best moment is when I duped my iron patriot twice out of 3 crystals....
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Erikfive_0
    Energy refills
    The best thing to happen to me was opening a 6* corvus.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Ign is crkwest
    Best thing that has happened to me in the game is probably recently getting 10k 5* shards from a greater gifting crystal. Also felt really good when I became uncollected, one of the best feelings in the game to finally accomplish it.
    Ps, this is a brilliant idea!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Giveaway ends in about 2 hours!
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    No need of a gift, santa was good to me but:

My best memory was the first time I solo'd groot miniboss on old aq map3. I would always go in and give it my all, and we'd all chip away on him, but one day, I got the rhythm, and ended up soloing him.

Kind of the same for the first time I solo'd an aw ultron boss. We'd always pause and exit right as his regen would kick in but one day I had a combo going with SL and I just kept going and ended up soloing him.
    Both times were great and really made me realize I could be good in this game.

That was 2 years ago.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    IGN: zuffy jr

Want a GGC

Finally got an awaken champ in my profile from the 5* awaken gem from kabam today. Used the mutant gem on iceman.

And that's it, It's been a day so I will not count any entries beyond this point. Please give me some time to write down all the Entries and get a winner chosen, thanks for all the kind words and sharing your stories btw!
  • MrHiccupsMrHiccups Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    MrHiccups GGC. Very cool thing you’re doing here. Best of luck to everyone. Best memory was getting uncollected. I was jumping up and down screaming for joy lol.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    I will not try my luck but this thread is something different. Happy holiday guys !
    #ParryOn
    edited December 2018
    Ok... Wrote everyone down, numbered the entries, and double checked I didn't miss anyone. Pulling up the Random Number Generator now, total number of entries was 87 btw.
    And the Winner is @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE , Congrats I'm sending a friend request now!
    Cool.
    Ign is Markx. I'd like the Greater Gifting Crystal. And my favorite MCoC memory was very recent, and it was of me getting a 5* Carnage.

Thanks again for all the entries and stories, hopefully I'll be able to do the same thing same time next year!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Cool.

Thanks again for all the entries and stories, hopefully I'll be able to do the same thing same time next year!

Woah no way
    Cool.

Woah no way

Yep! Just want to make sure, you're the Markx with the Carnage Profile Pic and the Master of the Dark Arts Title right?