**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Year's Holiday Gift

Next year Kabam should gift everyone a lump of coal and have it do nothing but sit in your inventory. After the behavior of a lot of people here yesterday thats really all that we deserve. We all need to remember that Kabam has no obligation to give us anything at all, not even the log-in rewards.

To the mods, we are sorry for how some of our spoiled members acted and we love you guys

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    icm4266 wrote: »
    Next year Kabam should gift everyone a lump of coal and have it do nothing but sit in your inventory. After the behavior of a lot of people here yesterday thats really all that we deserve. We all need to remember that Kabam has no obligation to give us anything at all, not even the log-in rewards.

To the mods, we are sorry for how some of our spoiled members acted and we love you guys

Agreed. Despite my username, I’m really happy with the game. Admittedly, I was expecting more... but the behavior on these forums is a disgusting reflection of the depravity and undeserved entitlement mindset of contemporary culture.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I think that would have actually been funnier and better received than the crystals. At least for me would have been a funny memento and would have the same level of use for a lot of us and some thought would have been out into it.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I think it should take up an active iso slot so you can only hold 44 at a time.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    I think ppl didn't like the fact this gift was placed under a question mark up to now which makes it look like it's something really good that they can't tell us. So to get regular gifting crystals and not even the greater ones (but hey free is free) is what caused the stirred since it looks like we got trolled on Christmas. My thoughts anyway
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    as you can all see,posts with a positive feedback regarding the mystery gift dont get closed or merged:)