Options

Take on the Trials of the Elementals!

123578

Comments

  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,225 ★★★★
    I just hope the Android users will have more time to do the Trials since we're running out of time without the Update
  • Options
    darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    Please consider making aq 30min timers for those running map6
  • Options
    nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    Epic trials 3rd fight is ridiculous. Juggs with spite, burden of might, champion boost, debilitate, and bane of damballah.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there Summoners,

    The Masochism node buff has been removed from the first fight of the Epic Level Trial of the Alchemist, so it will not be there if you start the quest from now on. It will still be there for those who have started that quest before this change though. For those that were affected by this node, we have not yet started discussions on how we will handle this situation, but do plan on investigating the impact and compensating for this change.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit any news on when we can actually play the trials?
  • Options
    mdb7613mdb7613 Posts: 5
    When the timer renewed early today the trials disappeared from my quest events. What is going on?
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited January 2019
    If I play with two phones - one Android, one iPhone do I have access to both?

    You can lock it anyway you want now but should just track who attempted / completed it this round and anyone who didn’t, regardless of device has access to Feb 6
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    If I play with two phones - one Android, one iPhone do I have access to both?

    You can lock it anyway you want now but should just track who attempted / completed it this round and anyone who didn’t, regardless of device has access to Feb 6

    It's most likely you will be able to, but you will only have the same amount of Boosts as everybody else. These quests are not easy, and many people are having trouble with them even with the Boosts.

    We'll discuss further locks soon.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    If I play with two phones - one Android, one iPhone do I have access to both?

    You can lock it anyway you want now but should just track who attempted / completed it this round and anyone who didn’t, regardless of device has access to Feb 6

    It's most likely you will be able to, but you will only have the same amount of Boosts as everybody else. These quests are not easy, and many people are having trouble with them even with the Boosts.

    We'll discuss further locks soon.

    One of the reasons the Day 7 Trials are difficult even with the boosts is the wacky and (hopefully) unintentional interactions between the AI champs and the boosts (e.g., Dorm and Arc Overload).

    Is there any recalculation by the game team going on re: whether this is the kind of event experience they wanted to provide?

    Thanks

    Dr. Zola

    Ah someone else ran into that issue also... That Dorm sucked... Had to spend a couple revives on him. Arc overload regen should be passive.
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    These trials are so thoroughly broken it’s not at all fun. It used to be 6 days of difficult fights, then rewarded on day 7 with relatively easy fights, if you completed the first 6 days.
    NOW, it’s 6 days of tricky fights and rewarded on day 7 with an unmitigated disaster. Some of the boosts don’t seem to do anything, the node and defender interactions are at times absolute insanity. Kingpin on the second fight took me 10 minutes to beat. Dorm is a massive pain. Iceman. Mordo. Wasp even. Venompool with 300% power gain from cornered and starting the fight with a debuff, with no way to gain power without pushing him to sp3 is just make believe imaginary shenanigans. Seriously.
    Take it down, issue everyone full rewards for this day 7, and start fixing it. That gives you a week to get it working properly and be thoroughly tested this time. Because it very obviously wasn’t previously.
    Add time to the boosts as well. 30 minutes is not enough when some fights take as much as 10 minutes, plus constant connection issues in the map, when starting fights, and after fights.
    This is ridiculous

    Agree 100%! Today is an absolute disaster. Epic is an epic fail on all accounts. Dormammu with 1000 damage degen per second absolute absurd. Iceman coldsnap, Killmonger power gain on cornered with random buffs you cannot play around it!

    Bring champsto fight with that doesnt have debuffs? Sure thing it doesnt matter. Chaos and random debuffs they get bleed and poison anyway go into power gain to SP3 almost immediately and you die. Revive or quit is the choices. This is not fun and challenging its ignorance just stacking buffs to see how fast you cam be knocked out.
  • Options
    Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Where is the update for android users? Why are y'all trying to blame it on Google? Do you seriously think further penalize android users making us wait a month to collect rewards iOS users were able to get today such b.s. bet if it was iOS user's having this issue you would just give them the rewards for all the trials immediately
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,320 ★★★★★
    Kabam, I think your testers need to take a second (first?) look at those boosts. They seem to not do anything other than the mesmerize boost. For sure for sure they weren’t reversing squat.
  • Options
    imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    Even after updating right now, I don't see day7. Is this cause of the locking? There should be a compensation for the frustration on the whole thing. Rather than this extra day plan. Pissed off really.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,456 ★★★★★
    imShakib wrote: »
    Even after updating right now, I don't see day7. Is this cause of the locking? There should be a compensation for the frustration on the whole thing. Rather than this extra day plan. Pissed off really.

    Miike's announcement above - Android users will get a bonus attempt in February to 'make up' on an even footing. Hopefully the iOS guys get some kind of package too - Epic sounds appalling!
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    How do you expect the Android users to do it when you can't even provide it to them on time?
  • Options
    Mechanech1Mechanech1 Posts: 12
    So us android users have to go a full month to play the alchemist event we are missing now. 1 month to claim. Rewards we could be using now if we complete it. Something doesn't seem right here. I believe you need to remove the entire quest and fix everything, then try again next month. iOS is gaining an unfair advantage more and more. This needs to stop.
  • Options
    tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    edited January 2019
    So many long fights are killing all the fun. Moreover, the boosts, nodes, debuffs, etc. are doing too much. Epic is really hard for many players, even with decent rosters.

    One more thing, the timer for boosts should be longer than 30 mins.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,260 ★★★★★
    Aquama wrote: »
    89k2w1w4cxr0.png
    Enoughs enough. I’ve got a great amount of 5 stars , but to have to narrow down to 4 champs on a fight I can’t even see, to counter a 100 percent health drain on iceman is ridiculous. Noded for extended buff duration at that. I played all week. Spent plenty to get to this point. Used all my buffs. This fights literally impossible without emptying the bank. When kabam continues to do stuff like this, I’m done supporting the game. #kabammedagain

    Interesting that you KNEW the possibility of having an Iceman in your path and didn’t bring a cold snap immune or rogue.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,260 ★★★★★
    fcg237 wrote: »
    Aquama wrote: »
    89k2w1w4cxr0.png
    Enoughs enough. I’ve got a great amount of 5 stars , but to have to narrow down to 4 champs on a fight I can’t even see, to counter a 100 percent health drain on iceman is ridiculous. Noded for extended buff duration at that. I played all week. Spent plenty to get to this point. Used all my buffs. This fights literally impossible without emptying the bank. When kabam continues to do stuff like this, I’m done supporting the game. #kabammedagain

    I agree. I had to struggle to pass this node...and i went with a team with 2 6*, 2 5* R5 and one 5* R4, but if those are not sabretooth or Corvus you are dead...and i had suicide masteries and the damage was even bigger...i spend almost 1k of units to pass this node...if i used a 40% revive, the fight wouldnt take more than 10 sec...i was getting around 1,4k of coldsnap per sec....absurd! it took more than a intire life! @Kabam Miike i would like you to take a look at this node too and make the compensations. I played the entire week to get this in the end? spend 1k units to get 800 5* shards, little gold and some 5* stones? come on kabam! i opened a ticket too and appreciate if you could help me there

    Compensation for your choice to spend 1000 units?

    Man.. I need to ask for compensation for my FGMCs as well.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,260 ★★★★★
    Mechanech1 wrote: »
    So us android users have to go a full month to play the alchemist event we are missing now. 1 month to claim. Rewards we could be using now if we complete it. Something doesn't seem right here. I believe you need to remove the entire quest and fix everything, then try again next month. iOS is gaining an unfair advantage more and more. This needs to stop.

    Seriously? 800 + 500 5* shards + a few elementals is an “unfair advantage”?
Sign In or Register to comment.