Options

Road to greatness Returns!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Sorry to get off topic but does anyone know when the new update is coming out its usually out within the first week of the month.
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Thank you Kabam. Have a great year. :)
  • Options
    Drstu3000Drstu3000 Posts: 31
    Took an hour to play through my entire 2* lineup, got 285G points. 2 more playthroughs and I'll have the rewards maxed!
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Weird they definitely didn't announce it from anything I can see. I would assume this was a mistake.

They don't have to announce every little thing, and its definitely not a mistake.

Be grateful for the easiest 5* shards to get, wont even take a lot of fights for all milestones if everything is the same as last time.

They do a monthly announcement well.....monthly telling us what events we will have that month so they kinda do announce everything.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,150 ★★★
    shoot..I'm already at 100k with just playing 9 rounds..this is the easiest path to a 5* champ and those with a lesser roster should take advantage of it
  • Options
    IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Funny, @Kabam Miike must have found a humor in the new year. Although to be fair, that would garner a warning had anyone of us posted it. Maybe 2019 will be different, I hope so.
  • Options
    Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    Definitely doesn't take 500 fights. I'm 1/3 of the way with 21 streak, 63 fights. So glad this made a return
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    Damn well I can’t do this it punishes me for not having 1 and 2 stars

It's been a year since they had this arena last time. You could have 2*s if you wanted to.
  • Options
    StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
    @Scarlett_ @ThatOneMasterGamer it's an entire 5 star crystal. And it's no mistake.
  • Options
    Drstu3000Drstu3000 Posts: 31
    8hrs into this and I'm at 850G. Collected enough shards to open and BOOM 5* sabertooth. Great start to the year
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Didn't expect these to return.

NoW, wHeRe aRe oUr RaNk DoWn TiCkEtS!?!? iT's ThE oNlY tHiNg LeFt.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,714 Guardian
    Nemsa_M4n wrote: »
    Definitely doesn't take 500 fights. I'm 1/3 of the way with 21 streak, 63 fights. So glad this made a return

It didn't take 500 the first time either. I believe that was a pessimistic estimate assuming no mastery bumps and using a mix of partially ranked 1* and 2* champs. If you're cycling through your maxed 2* champs it will take you closer to 200 fights (about 70-ish rounds).
  • Options
    @Scarlett_ @ThatOneMasterGamer it's an entire 5 star crystal. And it's no mistake.

Total rewards if you hit all the milestones (if I added up in my head correctly):

10000 5* shards
    140 Units
    14000 BC
    70000 Gold
    8 Collector crystals (chance to award 1* or 2* trophy champ not in normal PHC)

Plus the rewards earned for winning the fights, and there's no per-round fee.

My guess is the very fast could crank this out in two hours or so, and the moderately slow might take four hours, across seven days. And since the rewards come in a bunch of milestones it is worth doing as much as possible, even if your schedule prohibits grinding arena for even that long.
  • Options
    Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    Please do this once a year or more. We would appreciate that. Thanks
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »

dont need rank down tickets with all the resources that are being given out lately.... enough to rank up many champs without ranking down anything.

resources are much better than RDTs
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    MaatMan wrote: »
    Alpha07 wrote: »

dont need rank down tickets with all the resources that are being given out lately.... enough to rank up many champs without ranking down anything.

resources are much better than RDTs

I was just kidding, I am sure someone sooner or later was going to ''ask'' (demand) about RDTs lol.
  • Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Total rewards if you hit all the milestones (if I added up in my head correctly):

10000 5* shards
    140 Units
    14000 BC
    70000 Gold
    8 Collector crystals (chance to award 1* or 2* trophy champ not in normal PHC)

Plus the rewards earned for winning the fights, and there's no per-round fee.

My guess is the very fast could crank this out in two hours or so, and the moderately slow might take four hours, across seven days. And since the rewards come in a bunch of milestones it is worth doing as much as possible, even if your schedule prohibits grinding arena for even that long.

It ended up taking me exactly 60 rounds, in about 2.5 hours of total gameplay. And I died twice not paying attention carefully. Nothing but running max 2* champs through and picking the bottom fight each time, then waiting for recharge.
  • Options
    Sanders20Sanders20 Posts: 20
    When is the official day the road to greatness ends? Can't log on, currently on a 7 day ban 😔