**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RNGod? Remember when ur 6* luck or pulls have been bad there are these...

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
*check sig levels”

“Not me”

Luke cage isnt bad but.. 4x 6* luke cage and beast pulls?

Sig 60 beast
Sig 60 lc
Sig 40 karnak

u4i0pmx6dbo5.jpeg

Comments

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Unfortunate but plenty of ppl out there without even one good 6* count your blessing like cage is a end game content crusher
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    belli300 wrote: »
    Unfortunate but plenty of ppl out there without even one good 6* count your blessing like cage is a end game content crusher

If your able to pull luke cage 4x, i think ur progressing well, but the cost that it takes to get a 6* and to dupe him that many times hurts.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    LMFC is actually good.

Beast is actually a decent champ with some interesting utility when he's duped.

Karnak? yeah you got screwed on that one.

All in all i'd say you are doing pretty well. At least 1 6* worth a r2 is much better than I'm doing right now.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    LMFC is actually good.

Beast is actually a decent champ with some interesting utility when he's duped.

Karnak? yeah you got screwed on that one.

All in all i'd say you are doing pretty well. At least 1 6* worth a r2 is much better than I'm doing right now.

Its Not me, and Not at the level im playing at nobody would use beast or karnak, you would have to love lc to r2 him.

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    There's someone on here with a 3x duped DXF.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    belli300 wrote: »

If your able to pull luke cage 4x, i think ur progressing well, but the cost that it takes to get a 6* and to dupe him that many times hurts.

I agree but your clearly racking up your shards rather fast I have 5 6* champs currently all unduped and you’ve managed to pull lc almost the same number of times. At your rate you’ll pull a good champ in no time I’m sure. It’s just gut wrenching whe you pull trash and have to wait to collect more shards.