**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RNGod? Remember when ur 6* luck or pulls have been bad there are these...

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
*check sig levels”

“Not me”

Luke cage isnt bad but.. 4x 6* luke cage and beast pulls?

Sig 60 beast
Sig 60 lc
Sig 40 karnak

u4i0pmx6dbo5.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Unfortunate but plenty of ppl out there without even one good 6* count your blessing like cage is a end game content crusher
  • Options
    belli300 wrote: »
    Unfortunate but plenty of ppl out there without even one good 6* count your blessing like cage is a end game content crusher

If your able to pull luke cage 4x, i think ur progressing well, but the cost that it takes to get a 6* and to dupe him that many times hurts.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    LMFC is actually good.

Beast is actually a decent champ with some interesting utility when he's duped.

Karnak? yeah you got screwed on that one.

All in all i'd say you are doing pretty well. At least 1 6* worth a r2 is much better than I'm doing right now.
  • Options
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    LMFC is actually good.

Beast is actually a decent champ with some interesting utility when he's duped.

Karnak? yeah you got screwed on that one.

All in all i'd say you are doing pretty well. At least 1 6* worth a r2 is much better than I'm doing right now.

Its Not me, and Not at the level im playing at nobody would use beast or karnak, you would have to love lc to r2 him.

• Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    There's someone on here with a 3x duped DXF.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    belli300 wrote: »

If your able to pull luke cage 4x, i think ur progressing well, but the cost that it takes to get a 6* and to dupe him that many times hurts.

I agree but your clearly racking up your shards rather fast I have 5 6* champs currently all unduped and you’ve managed to pull lc almost the same number of times. At your rate you’ll pull a good champ in no time I’m sure. It’s just gut wrenching whe you pull trash and have to wait to collect more shards.