**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam you do ban for playing on multiple devices

I was just hit with a 7 day ban and they only thing that I can think of that I did recently (right before the ban) was forgot get to log out of my sons tablet. I was playing on my account when my son opened MCOC and kicked me out. I logged out of his tablet and continued playing. Then I get hit for 7 day ban for piloting. Come on Kabam you have said multiple times you don’t ban for playing on multiple devices but apparently you do.

I have opened multiple tickets and I keep getting the same old generic results. Now I missing my season rewards and my alliance won’t finish map6 today. Your system is broken.

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, logging in and playing your game from multiple devices is fine so long as you are the one playing the accounts you created. As for the subject of bans, the forums aren't the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts like this. However, you can find more info on bans here.
This discussion has been closed.