**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 21.2 Discussion Thread - Google Play Update Available Soon!

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Long story short, kabam did not anticipate that the android update problem would be fixed so soon, and so they jumped the gun and announced the intention to have a make-up trial of alchemist.
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    Hey all,

Due to complications beyond our control, our 21.2 release is still not available for users on Google Play. At this time, we still do not have an ETA for the release, but are continuing to work with our partners to get this sorted out as soon as we possibly can.

Without the Update, it is not possible for users to take part in the Trials of the Alchemist, which is the 7th and final day of Trials.

To compensate for this, we will be allowing all Android users to access and participate in an additional and exclusive Trials of the Alchemist Qquest that will take place on February 6th, at 12pm PST. This is to make up for the Trials of the Alchemist that they are currently missing.

Additionally, we will be locking the current Trials of the Alchemist to iOS users only. This is a precaution we want to take in case users are able to access the Quest with little time left, and lose their Essences, and to prevent an unfair double dip.

We’re very sorry for this delay, and are working as hard as we can to get all users into our new release as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience.

I hope this will not be exploited by those players who has both Android and iOS devices at their disposal.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Neon_Blakk wrote: »
    I just updated to 21.2 on Google Play, but no new alchemist trial? WTF?!

Read the announcement bro. They are going to lock today's trial of alchemist to ios users and they'll have a make-up trial of alchemist in feb. Next week's trial of alchemist should be available to both android and ios. Right? @Kabam Miike
    edited January 2019
    And would like a clarification on this exclusive thing that will happen on Feb 6 is only for Day 7th right?

Basically, once the Trials reset back to day 1 tomorrow, Android users can still play it right?

@Kabam Miike
  • Art357Art357 Posts: 91
    We've got update from Google Play store and got day-7 element Event but I can't find that in the Event Quest
    How can we play day-7 event
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    We're still waiting to hear back from you on a actual constructive resolution to this problem hopefully kabam solution is better than the before mentioned we are hoping for something that is both constructive and FAIR as you see the community does not think waiting a month is a acceptable solution I hope your next comment will be more constructive @Kabam Miike
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Will we be able to get boosts for the trial on Feb 6th cuz those things don't last long enough for epic and master run and it definitely won't last long for two epic runs on the same day
  • S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    vgodofcfetou.jpg
    @Kabam Miike just please tell us when this problem will be fix. Thank
    I'm android by the way...
    edited January 2019
    Aaaannndddd no trial

The Trial is still going to be locked to iOS for this time. I know this is far from the most elegant solution, but we did it so that we could get our make-up event in place.

If you updated your game in Android, you still can't get into the Day 7 of Trials. We'll have an exclusive run on Feb 6th.

And I think, Day 1 tomorrow going forward will be accessible for both OS. Can you confirm it @Kabam Miike ? You only stated Trials of Alchemist in your post, so it means starting on Day 1, all can still play it right?
  • We have updated our Android phones, the problem is there is no trials of the alchemist event. The time is running....
  • zmokepzmokep Posts: 10
    Summoners!

We're breaking from our tradition of not releasing a new Version in January to bring you Version 21.2! It is mostly a content focussed build, and includes some brand new interactions between Champions and Shock Debuffs.

You will be required to update to version 21.2 before being able to participate in the final day of the Trials. Take a look at what's coming your way in the 21.2 Release notes.

Note: More information on the Event Quest will come later.

10 hours left , update done and still dont have the alchemist trial
  • Done the up date but still no trial of the alchamist y do u hate me kabam
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Can't wait to see how Kabam prevents users from running both on Apple and Android.

Postponing this is Wallet shutting deflating.

It's not funny. That is an awful solution to this
  • RoB07RoB07 Posts: 4
    Trial of Alchemists not available after download from GooglePlay
  • hey Kabam. I cant see any alchemist trials and dungeons quests. I did my upgrade already. I want to finsh day 7 at the trails so pls fix it. My in-game name as same as here. thx
  • Bdon82Bdon82 Posts: 3
    Ladies and Gentlemen! Progress has been made! The Update is now propagating to the Google Play Store, and should be available to everybody very soon!

Thank you all for your patience as we worked with our partners to get this resolved.

I have updated my mcoc app, uninstalled, reinstalled the game and everything is up to date have silver surfer on opening screen and The Thing on buffer screen but yet still no trials of alchemist in event quest page.... Wtf???
  • Bdon82 wrote: »
    Ladies and Gentlemen! Progress has been made! The Update is now propagating to the Google Play Store, and should be available to everybody very soon!

Thank you all for your patience as we worked with our partners to get this resolved.

I have updated my mcoc app, uninstalled, reinstalled the game and everything is up to date have silver surfer on opening screen and The Thing on buffer screen but yet still no trials of alchemist in event quest page.... Wtf???

read the previous comments before you start crying to Kabam
  • Colix990Colix990 Posts: 8
    edited January 2019
    This is just unfair treatment for us android users, we dealing with lags and insane long loading times since the game came out and u guys never fixed that, but now we even getting shafted of rewards, u saying on the alchemy quest they getting "compensated by an extra quest on February" I call it a plain lie, u basically postponed us 1 month of that quest and those rewards that we worked on to ge today, no compansation at all. We will get the reward we were supposed to get today. Some of us had planned crystal openings and rank ups based on today's rewards, tell us how is that fair or how is that you calling that compensating when we get same rewards 1 month later which those won't have same value as today. Really dissapointing, I rather would do em today with shorter time.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Hey all,
    This is a summoner requesting every other summoner in this forum to plz respect kabam and read the posts they have already said that the trials are going to be locked for the Android users and it'll only be available to iOS users and if anyone has the opportunity to open a 5* crystals from the rewards then patience is the absolute virtue they are working hard to make us satisfied
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    Hey all,
    This is a summoner requesting every other summoner in this forum to plz respect kabam and read the posts they have already said that the trials are going to be locked for the Android users and it'll only be available to iOS users and if anyone has the opportunity to open a 5* crystals from the rewards then patience is the absolute virtue they are working hard to make us satisfied

I forgot to mention that I myself have exams on the 7th of February so I probably miss the rewards
    Hey all,

I killed my units to be able to finish epic difficulty with 4* champs that i have just to get 75 raw elements , and those 200 shards difference between expert and epic are not gonna compensate the units i used for sure
    zmokep wrote: »
    Hey all,

I killed my units to be able to finish epic difficulty with 4* champs that i have just to get 75 raw elements , and those 200 shards difference between expert and epic are not gonna compensate the units i used for sure

Buddy the crystals are available for at least 40 days.....you are not too late for them have patience
    @Slayer9748 every of that units could be used on the next month event , this issue could slow down/throw back android players , the only good thing about this event is the rewards sucks but i have one bonus month so i can improve my roster idk if it;s a bad thing or not tbh but errors like that should not happen , is just unfair no matter if is good or not
  • fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    Why can't people just read the announcements, damn. :s
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    Swank777 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Good morning as you see the community of android users are still waiting to hear back from you on a actual constructive and FAIR resolution to this issue. Consider this YOUR WARNING we expect you to adhere to your own and offer a constructive comment when you next speak.

Bruh...chill. Warning?! First off you do not speak for all of us Android users. Secondly, chill the hell out. It's not that serious. Now you get more time to build up your roster for this piece of content and maybe you'll be better prepared to beat it without spending units? You've been spamming this thread since it started, sounding like an entitled child throwing a tantrum
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Will we be able to get boosts for the trial on Feb 6th cuz those things don't last long enough for epic and master run and it definitely won't last long for two epic runs on the same day

Disregard this question
  • AgentRocker2112AgentRocker2112 Posts: 28
    edited January 2019
    I have installed the new update, and Still dont have the ability to run the event ???

* Disregard this question also, read wrong. Sucks waiting to run, but a reasonable solution.
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    I don't think it's to much to ask for fair treatment for android users, agree to disagree but having us wait a month to collect rewards iOS users already got is unacceptable we deserve a actual constructive resolution to this problem