**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.2 Discussion Thread - Google Play Update Available Soon!

Summoners!

We're breaking from our tradition of not releasing a new Version in January to bring you Version 21.2! It is mostly a content focussed build, and includes some brand new interactions between Champions and Shock Debuffs.

You will be required to update to version 21.2 before being able to participate in the final day of the Trials. Take a look at what's coming your way in the 21.2 Release notes.

Note: More information on the Event Quest will come later.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Any motivations to give these characters resistance against a debuff that is rarely seen applied to yourself? Purely defensive?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Any motivations to give these characters resistance against a debuff that is rarely seen applied to yourself? Purely defensive?

I ask the same. Is there any "reason" to give them these changes, like something that might be useful in future updates or so?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited January 2019

Map 7

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

I ask the same. Is there any "reason" to give them these changes, like something that might be useful in future updates or so?

Change them now, so when a new event comes, it wont be considered a nerf lol
  • FXNShadowFXNShadow Posts: 23
    Probably going to release more champs that deal shock damage so getting the defensive counters in now.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    FXNShadow wrote: »
    Probably going to release more champs that deal shock damage so getting the defensive counters in now.

Was thinking that also, and of course future AW global nodes could be in consideration also.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Summoners!

We're breaking from our tradition of not releasing a new Version in January to bring you Version 21.2! It is mostly a content focussed build, and includes some brand new interactions between Champions and Shock Debuffs.

You will be required to update to version 21.2 before being able to participate in the final day of the Trials. Take a look at what's coming your way in the 21.2 Release notes.

• Fixed issues where THE CHAMPION, EMMA FROST, THOR (RAGNAROK), and KILLMONGER had special effects which were not functioning correctly.

What "special effects" weren't working? Is this a visual change or will the champions have actual abilities that change and/or now work.

• JRock808 wrote: »
    Summoners!

• Fixed issues where THE CHAMPION, EMMA FROST, THOR (RAGNAROK), and KILLMONGER had special effects which were not functioning correctly.

What "special effects" weren't working? Is this a visual change or will the champions have actual abilities that change and/or now work.

Visual Effect! This is strictly visual and has no change on the actual abilities of the Champions whatsoever!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Can we soon get the EQ anumeant soon.
  • I wish Korg’s shock immunity worked against Electro’s damage. Just seems so weird that it’s not considered shock damage.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Fixing shock debuffs on champs that never should have been shocked SHOULD lead to fixing incineration debuffs on champs that shouldn't be incinerated(Dorm, Ghost Rider to start)
  • Any ETA on that EQ announcement?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Ah, had no clue about map 7, my bad lol
  • @Kabam Miike I was just checking OG Thor’s kit and realized nothing in his kit causes Shock damage yet he’s getting a buff to Shock damage? Is there a synergy im missing that let’s him cause shock damage?
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Will any of these shock interactions work on Variant 3.3 boss's passive shocks?

Not really anywhere i can test it outside of the boss, and if I'm doing Variant paths id like to have all the info.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike I was just checking OG Thor’s kit and realized nothing in his kit causes Shock damage yet he’s getting a buff to Shock damage? Is there a synergy im missing that let’s him cause shock damage?

Decreased shock damage received
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I was just checking OG Thor’s kit and realized nothing in his kit causes Shock damage yet he’s getting a buff to Shock damage? Is there a synergy im missing that let’s him cause shock damage?

He is getting resistance from enemy's shock's, not cause them.
    Jestress wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Did you guys consider Bishop having any shock interaction, like perhaps increased power gain while under a shock debuff?

Doesn't he already gain power, since it's energy damage?
  • deaddead Posts: 10
    Any plans to add 5* electro to the basic crystal now with these changes?
  • @Kabam Miike I was just checking OG Thor’s kit and realized nothing in his kit causes Shock damage yet he’s getting a buff to Shock damage? Is there a synergy im missing that let’s him cause shock damage?

Oh, the release notes say that he takes 40% less Shock Damage. "-40% Shock Damage'.
  • @Kabam Miike Oh my mistake, I didn’t see the minus sign clearly, thanks for the clarification!
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Hellow @Kabam Miike
    I thought This update cooming with Captain Marvel Specials Details too .
    How many day Still waiting for Captain Marvel ?
    Already passed 3 years 6 months for her :(
    Atleast add Her special damage Cap by special 1 , Special 2 and special 3 please.

Thank you