**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Requesting Update on Inequity Mastery Fix

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 781 ★★★
As the title states, I’m interested in any update regarding the inequity mastery bug. Is the issue still being worked on? What is the hurdle when implementing a fix? If a fix can not be found in a timely manner can the mastery be disabled and the cost refunded? Or, can the tree be reworked so that inequity is not a requisite for resonate, such as the parry tree change?

I unlocked all 3 tiers of this mastery after pulling Void, but upon researching the topic I found that it was bugged.

As I understand the problem, inequity does not scale with nodes that increase attack, only reducing attack by a percentage of an enemy champion’s base attack. If this is incorrect I would appreciate clarification/correction.

Thanks for any info you can share!

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Tagging mods, let alone ALL the mods, is against forum rules, FYI.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 781 ★★★
    My sincerest apologies! It won’t happen again.

Buuut since they have already been tagged an answer would be toight.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    JChanceH9 wrote: »
    As the title states, I’m interested in any update regarding the inequity mastery bug. Is the issue still being worked on? What is the hurdle when implementing a fix? If a fix can not be found in a timely manner can the mastery be disabled and the cost refunded? Or, can the tree be reworked so that inequity is not a requisite for resonate, such as the parry tree change?

I unlocked all 3 tiers of this mastery after pulling Void, but upon researching the topic I found that it was bugged.

As I understand the problem, inequity does not scale with nodes that increase attack, only reducing attack by a percentage of an enemy champion’s base attack. If this is incorrect I would appreciate clarification/correction.

Thanks for any info you can share!

They have ignored this for over a year stating it was going to be fixed and then pulling the fix last minute. Don't hold your breath they are still looking into skill mastery also that is pointless after lvl 3. It's amazing we allow them to treat us like they do to be honest.
    edited January 2019
    So, Symbiote Spider-man can apply a weakness of his own (not the only one like this, I know), and with resonate and inequity could theoretically collectively reduce damage by 84% stacking his armor breaks.

Void among others would periodically take 50% reduced damage.

I think they know how much money it could lose the company if people learned to abuse it, but it has been introduced to the game, so they need to either make it work or take it out and refund us. I’m not asking for compensation, just the cores that were used to unlock it. Just move resonate down in the tree like parry and cut out inequity.

If it’s truly just an issue of needing someone to figure out how to program it to take nodes into account, then send out a message in game and disable it till it’s fixed. I spent way too many units on unlocking all 3 levels of inequity for it to be stuck in limbo without a clear course of action given.

If a product is known not to work as intended or described, don’t offer to sell someone that item without clearly defining what they will get, and how it may differ from expectation. I do not feel this is an unreasonable request, but a standard of running any business short of selling snake oil.
    Any update would be appreciated.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Agreed, would like to know a fix as well.

Not enough people have inequity and most people just trust that what the game is telling you it does, in fact does. People build rosters around stuff like this.

But when you see bug, and you know mods have seen this title and maybe or maybe not read your description, then you are being ignored.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Uhhh.. anyone remember Pure Skill? You know, that mastery that works TOO WELL? It's been... 2 years now?
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    I think Resonate suffers the same faith. It’s disheartening. Especially because Inequity is still being actively promoted as a good mastery for certain champs. Example: Cap IW. False advertising 101. The same goes for the description. No solution, refund or official update in a year. Just refund or fix it. It’s that simple. And would go some way to restoring a modicum of faith.