**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Elektra bugged?

Hi everyone, i just pulled a 5* Elektra, so i was wondering if i should rank her up, reading her stats she sounds amazing, she should avoid defensive ability accuracy by 85% while the opponent is on a debuff, so i used her on OG Spiderman from the new quest, but spiderman was evading a lot even while he was bleeding, so is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Its not a bug it just that the 15% of having ability accuracy reduction still feels like a lot.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Yes its a bug. Her and gwenpool's aa reduction doesn't work against evasion
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Its not a bug it just that the 15% of having ability accuracy reduction still feels like a lot.

don't think so cause even with crossbones with 3-4 furies spider evades less
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    That's weird it might be a bug then
  • Options
    RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    edited July 2017
    GbSarkar wrote: »

Does the dev team has it on their roadmap?
  • Options
    RentonXD wrote: »

For quite some time. They have actually "fixed" this issue twice!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    deleted comment
  • Options
    Yes gwen is buged. I can say that 100% because i have her lvl 39+ 4* maxed and once she has a 50 hit combo, spydera still evade her
  • Options
    RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    RentonXD wrote: »

For quite some time. They have actually "fixed" this issue twice!

lol, cant believe this has not been fixed yet
  • Options
    Vamiq77Vamiq77 Posts: 2
    Can i use elektra for thorn node?
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Vamiq77 wrote: »
    Can i use elektra for thorn node?

Yes. She has no issues there, just only strike when they are stunned, bleeding, or armor broken, etc.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    4* duped Elekta works for me
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited July 2017
    I am not sure if she is bugged or not, but I am always careful about what I say around her just in case she is.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqe4uhhCXUE

i would love to read a reply from a member of the staff ...
  • Options
    BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    Elektra works fine on everyone...except Classic Spider-Man. I have posted about this a dozen times over the past 2 months and have so far been ignored by Kabam.

At any rate, she works fine against Electro, Night Crawler, Miles Morales, etc. and even on thorns nodes. She just doesn't work on Classic Spidey at all, so if you know you are going to face one of those then use someone else.
  • Options
    jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    electra passive plus the mastery resonate can null champs for almost entire fight. I i am in need of like 1500 units for some cores but once i get them shes pretty much badass.
  • Options
    Elektra works fine on everyone...except Classic Spider-Man. I have posted about this a dozen times over the past 2 months and have so far been ignored by Kabam.

At any rate, she works fine against Electro, Night Crawler, Miles Morales, etc. and even on thorns nodes. She just doesn't work on Classic Spidey at all, so if you know you are going to face one of those then use someone else.

Thanks for the info
    jeyrey2000 wrote: »
    electra passive plus the mastery resonate can null champs for almost entire fight. I i am in need of like 1500 units for some cores but once i get them shes pretty much badass.
    yeah, i've seen some videos with that mastery and she seems really amazing, i think i'll rank her up and get that mastery