**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is rank 5ing a 4* SW worth it??

of course the obvious answer is 5 stars are more valuable, but I got a 4* SW, and an awakening gem + a good amount of sig stones for her, so I'm kinda feeling ranking her up.

I don't have any mystic 5 stars right now, and I don't get new 5 star chars all that often, so would it make sense to rank SW up?

I've heard a lot of good things about SW, so figured i would ask the forums :)

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    She's a beast when duped. A little hard to plan fights with her, considering the random way she adds and removes buffs, but her nullify and regen can do wonders. And she hits hard.

I made this exact decision with her a couple of months ago. I have one 5-star mystic champ, who is competing with other better 5-stars for things like T2 alpha. As soon as I duped her, I took her to 5/50 and added a bunch of sig stones. I think you need a lot of them for her sig ability to be effective.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Yes. A thousand times Yes...provided you can get her sig to around 80.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    As long as she has a high sig, absolutely. She’s still the best nullifier in the game (IMO). She can nullify on crit which nobody else can do. Others typically need specials to nullify. Plus her power lock and buffs make her incredible for fights. I ranked her up on both accounts.
  • Options
    heyoitsmeheyoitsme Posts: 45
    I can get her sig to around 60 with the sig stone I have right now!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I have 60 5* and I still brought 4* maxed out sw to variant over many others 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Grind the game 20 4* sig stones aint hard ive got over 80 5* sig stones ive maxed out AA SL and Iceman and Hyperion and many other 4*s cant believe ive only been playing this for 6 7 months feels like a age, and yeah i managed to dupe my 5* hyperion too added a few sigs just to boast his power gain and added a few on my 5* modok, not many but waiting for the right 5* who i can max maybe CG if i can get him
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    no shes not really worth it in my opinion. she is significantly worse than before her nerf and right now there are way better 4*s to rank 5.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Absolutely. She’s amazing. I used her in my rotation all the way through Act 5 100%. She’s one of the best 4* in the game.
  • Options
    CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    of course. she still a game changing for mid tier challenges. a while back my scarlet witch was my most powerful brute damage champion. put her in a team with synergies focused on Critical Damage, drop an S2 and see a good part of the enemy's life disappear.
    in additional if you have Mystical Dispersion activated, champions who rely on non-passive buffs do not have the slightest chance against her.
    she does very well against the challenges at Master's level, but she, unfortunately, does not have enough life to last against a 6 * at UC. But just because your buffs are ruled by the unjust RNG you will hardly take a regeneration.

PS: from level 65 and ahead your sig hab starts to activate like crazy
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've had her forever but if I didn't she's one of the few 4*s I'd still rank.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I have her at Rank 4 and I’m so excited to get her to Rank 5.

She’s honestly an amazing champ. Admittedly, her buffs are random but you just can’t get a Champion that has her unique combination of Power Lock, Power Drain, Regeneration, and high Damage. Definitely an elite champion in my opinion.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    One of the few 4*s really worth it at this point since there’s no 5* version