**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

how come the word or phrase rather; "youtube" is censored in global chatroom in game?

bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
i cant for the life of me think of a reasonable reason why the phrase "youtube" is or should be censored in global chat in game. please a moderator or someone with a quirky kabam name like "kabam jealous" or "kabam imakenosense" or "kabam ihateutube" give me an answer in all seriousness. you tube is an integral part of the community and spreading the word about people youtubes channels or videos within reason should be encouraged from a business perspective alone. furthermore if spamming is the issue there already a full proof way to block people in game so thats that. i know this isnt high on anyones priority list but should be reveiwed let me know what you klowns think...

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Because yes.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Theres a ton of things on YouTube that can be construed as offensive I'm sure they dont want to then be blamed when someone goes to YouTube and gets pissy.

Lots of companies ban talk of third party sites

yea this is true, that doesnt make it right oe logical, furthermore that attitude is why stuff iant good and stays not good in general. just saying giving up or accepting something thats wrong isnt in anyones best interest including yours. though this is a trivial matter whithin a trivial game lol.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    This happened because rewind 2018 and because they don't like Pewds.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    They don’t want people promoting their YouTube channels?
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    well i just typed youtube today and it wasn't censored.
    p1od1ltxwr0u.jpeg
    well i just typed youtube today and it wasn't censored.

well i must be discriminated against then
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    There's tons of things blocked that shouldn't be. Normal phrases will show up censored. Heaven forbid you use the word "but"

Was just about to say this, everytime I use "but" it gets censored, it's very annoying!
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    i cant for the life of me think of a reasonable reason why the phrase "youtube" is or should be censored in global chat in game. please a moderator or someone with a quirky kabam name like "kabam jealous" or "kabam imakenosense" or "kabam ihateutube" give me an answer in all seriousness. you tube is an integral part of the community and spreading the word about people youtubes channels or videos within reason should be encouraged from a business perspective alone. furthermore if spamming is the issue there already a full proof way to block people in game so thats that. i know this isnt high on anyones priority list but should be reveiwed let me know what you klowns think...

i literally just tried a bunch. on the block list:
    vimeo
    facebook
    snapchat
    xvideo
    brazzers

allowed:
    twitch
    instagram
    daily motion
    myspace
    friendster

fun!

Oh so you think xvideos and brazzers should NOT be on the block list?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Pretty sure the filter is maintained by crazy people. A couple weeks ago it was censoring numbers for me. Like actual "numeric digits in sequence" numbers. It would censor a number like "145670" but not "1 4 5 6 7 0". Because who knows.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Pretty sure the filter is maintained by crazy people. A couple weeks ago it was censoring numbers for me. Like actual "numeric digits in sequence" numbers. It would censor a number like "145670" but not "1 4 5 6 7 0". Because who knows.

it censors phone # length numerical sequences like 7813157019 for example