**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For those of you who have Venom the Duck

1. Is he the best regeneration champion?
2. Is he easy to use?
3. Does he need to be awakened to be awesome?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. No

He has the potential to be the best regen champ in the game. But he’s so customizable that you probably wouldn’t wanr 10 regen buffs banked.

He can be easy to use. First fight get the 3 buffs you want banked. Next fights just parry to heavy off the start to bank then quickly.

His signature abilities really more important to increased Toxic Armor duration. But not needed.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Hahaha I knew I’d see you here @Jaded
    Even with 4-5 regens he’s probably still #1 regen champ. He’s insane. His bleed and damage output is great too,I only use his sp2 when I do not have his buffs active,but I did hit an insane sp2 yesterday when I had 6 furies active. HES MY BAE
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    0s7joq3qiaf5.png

5* rank 4.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    You guys are making me jealous 😢
    @Mitchell35 so sorry bud,hope you pull him in the near future
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    RNG can suck with him especially on shorter fights. Swear I never get a regen or power gain buffs. But when he gets some regen, power gain and furys he's un freaking believable. Lots of fun to use too, that special 2 is a thing of beauty..lol.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The best regen champion? Really? People forget about Wolverine or a simple blade or Ghost Rider...he’s pretty RNG based for regen, it’s strong sure but I doubt it makes him the best
    The best regen champion? Really? People forget about Wolverine or a simple blade or Ghost Rider...he’s pretty RNG based for regen, it’s strong sure but I doubt it makes him the best
    Might be RNG based but unless I have insane RNG luck with him,I stack 4-5 regens easy with him. He’s beatin content pretty easy for me that I wasn’t able to do with wolvie, or GR. I use him and blade together and venom the duck outshines him surprisingly,this may be hard to comprehend,but yes. Dudes got the best regen for sure. At least in my experience. Maybe for short fights it’s not as easy. But for long fights dude outshines em all. I was beyond surprised I’ve had this guy for a while and jus recently started learning him.
    IF he could only lower ability accuracy I’d argue up n down he’s the best champ in the game haha.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Might be RNG based but unless I have insane RNG luck with him,I stack 4-5 regens easy with him. He’s beatin content pretty easy for me that I wasn’t able to do with wolvie, or GR. I use him and blade together and venom the duck outshines him surprisingly,this may be hard to comprehend,but yes. Dudes got the best regen for sure. At least in my experience. Maybe for short fights it’s not as easy. But for long fights dude outshines em all. I was beyond surprised I’ve had this guy for a while and jus recently started learning him.

Well don’t have blade or VTD, I definitely do think VTD is a really solid champion, just gonna take awhile for me to accept that a Howard the Duck type champion would have the best regen

Well don’t have blade or VTD, I definitely do think VTD is a really solid champion, just gonna take awhile for me to accept that a Howard the Duck type champion would have the best regen

Funny thing is,my first 5* was Howard the duck.
    My first featured gmc which was also the first for me to spin, was venom the duck.
    Coincidence?