**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fate Seal doesn't stop Angela's Regen buffs

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Whilst I'm reporting bugs, a couple of times in the arena I've been fighting Angela with Ghost Rider; and his Fate Seal can't seem to stop her buffing Regeneration. It nullified one, but another buff replaces it; which clearly it shouldn't whilst Fate Seal is working.

These images are from a few weeks apart, in the arena:
b4y57ebhu7ip.png

291f45tduikl.png

Probably something to do with the way her resilience counters work; if you could take a look at it. Presumably they should accumulate until Fate Seal expires, like the way Hyperion does with his cosmic charges. Thanks.

Motorola Moto G5-plus, Android 8.1.0

Comments

• damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Angela's sig stops her buffs being nullified. Not a bug.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    damianohm wrote: »
    Angela's sig stops her buffs being nullified. Not a bug.

That could have explained this issue, but if you'll note, she's not Awakened in the top picture.

Plus, I'm watching out for this issue, and took the pictures because Fate Seal did nullify the first regeneration buff (and all her other buffs simultaneously); which her Sig could have stopped, but didn't (you'll also notice that the timers in the bottom picture are the same for Fate Seal and Regeneration are the same).

Angela's Sig shouldn't override Fate Seal to generate new buffs. That's a different ability which didn't exist in the game until Thing was given immunity to Fate Seal. So I'd suggest, it is a bug.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Dudes got a point. Fate seal should stop all non passive buffs.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Whilst I'm reporting bugs, a couple of times in the arena I've been fighting Angela with Ghost Rider; and his Fate Seal can't seem to stop her buffing Regeneration. It nullified one, but another buff replaces it; which clearly it shouldn't whilst Fate Seal is working..

Resilience Charges are Passive Buffs, and so are not Nullified by Nullify or Fate Seal.
  • I fought Angela on several event quest. The latest event is the Alchemie one. It was a 6* Angela. She was max. sig and had a 70% chance to counter the nullify. I had 120+ Hits with a 5* R4 Dupe Voodoo and I could not convert a single loa. Not with a even or uneven combo. Looks a bit odd to me because. Brother Daniel should have reduced her abilities by 50%..
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Mathking13 wrote: »
    Whilst I'm reporting bugs, a couple of times in the arena I've been fighting Angela with Ghost Rider; and his Fate Seal can't seem to stop her buffing Regeneration. It nullified one, but another buff replaces it; which clearly it shouldn't whilst Fate Seal is working..

Resilience Charges are Passive Buffs, and so are not Nullified by Nullify or Fate Seal.

Yep, that's fine. My point is that the Resilience counters should just sit and wait till the Fate Seal expires. Shouldn't they?

That's how Hyperion's cosmic charges work if he gets Fate Sealed - they just stack up and don't convert to Power Gain buffs until Fate Seal expires.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    To be honest, it doesn't matter what the resilience charge is.
    In her description it clearly states that her regen is a buff, and therefore it should be nullified and affected by fate seal