**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto-fight glitching

Hey mods,

Running the Training grounds for mutant T3 catalysts.

I activate auto-fight on the pre-fight champion selection screen. The fight starts, auto-fight is off.

Activate auto-fight during the fight. When I reach the next pre-fight champion selection screen, auto-fight is off.

And come to think of it, something weird has happened to me during the new trials also related to auto-fight. There have been times when my first fight launched with auto-fight was active from out of nowhere. Usually didn't help my cause, especially as this would happen on a high difficulty against my best champ. I want to say it happened on day 7, I'll need to keep an eye open today...

Running the game on an iPhone 6S Plus, iOS 11.4

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    project314 wrote: »
    Hey mods,

Running the Training grounds for mutant T3 catalysts.

I activate auto-fight on the pre-fight champion selection screen. The fight starts, auto-fight is off.

Activate auto-fight during the fight. When I reach the next pre-fight champion selection screen, auto-fight is off.

Any chance you started the mutant quest yesterday but continued to run it this morning?

If this is the case, this is a known bug that has gone unaddressed so far. If you start a daily quest and then leave the game while the quest would normally reset to the next day's event, your autofight will be set to the off position at the beginning of each fight. Once you clear the quest and start the new day's quest, the autofight will work again.

It's a known issue, it just hasn't been addressed yet.