**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Bug] Some champ has a hard time connecting combo with special.

Like the title say. Having to grind for millions of point in arena during this two weeks, the problem has became obvious to me. I found that Yellow Jacket, Howard, and sometime Ultron can't connect combo with special. The opponent will block it 90% of the time. this has became an epidemic. Also, I've experience that opponent immediately block after using a heavy hit giving you no chance to retaliate at all.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    They are fixing the combo into special thing several champs at a time. It's way better but I agree that it can be a problem for Ultron's L2 still.
  • HamcrusherHamcrusher Posts: 5
    edited July 2017
    Yes I think Ultron's lvl2 special is now the only special that still can't connect
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    They have worked on this for several champions.

Spiderman and symbiote spiderman SP1 now hits.
    Electro's SP2 now hits
    Scarlet Witch's SP1 now hits
    Hulk's SP1 is about 75-25 now. used to get blocked all the time.
    Magneto's SP2 now hits
    Thor (jane foster) SP1 now hits

Still need to fix
    both of Karnak's His SP 1 connects but the recovery time is to long
    Abomination SP2
    howard SP1
    ultron SP2
    Both for yellowjacket
    captain marvel SP2
    and possibly juggernaut SP1.
  • CRUSHCRUSH Posts: 1
    I agree about Captain Marvel's SP2 not connecting though she has been that way for a long time. I went through the Web Slinger challenge with her for round 3 and 4 and I was only able to hit her SP2 3 or 4 times through the 40 fights including revives. It would be great if they fixed it so it hit at least 50% after a parry.
  • TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60
    I am now only pressing SP after 1 medium attack instead of combos. 100% success rate.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    CRUSH wrote: »
    I agree about Captain Marvel's SP2 not connecting though she has been that way for a long time. I went through the Web Slinger challenge with her for round 3 and 4 and I was only able to hit her SP2 3 or 4 times through the 40 fights including revives. It would be great if they fixed it so it hit at least 50% after a parry.

Crusher of dreams has made a new account, don't get banned this time lol