**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Bug] Some champ has a hard time connecting combo with special.

Like the title say. Having to grind for millions of point in arena during this two weeks, the problem has became obvious to me. I found that Yellow Jacket, Howard, and sometime Ultron can't connect combo with special. The opponent will block it 90% of the time. this has became an epidemic. Also, I've experience that opponent immediately block after using a heavy hit giving you no chance to retaliate at all.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    They are fixing the combo into special thing several champs at a time. It's way better but I agree that it can be a problem for Ultron's L2 still.
  • HamcrusherHamcrusher Posts: 5
    edited July 2017
    Yes I think Ultron's lvl2 special is now the only special that still can't connect
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    They have worked on this for several champions.

Spiderman and symbiote spiderman SP1 now hits.
    Electro's SP2 now hits
    Scarlet Witch's SP1 now hits
    Hulk's SP1 is about 75-25 now. used to get blocked all the time.
    Magneto's SP2 now hits
    Thor (jane foster) SP1 now hits

Still need to fix
    both of Karnak's His SP 1 connects but the recovery time is to long
    Abomination SP2
    howard SP1
    ultron SP2
    Both for yellowjacket
    captain marvel SP2
    and possibly juggernaut SP1.
  • CRUSHCRUSH Posts: 1
    I agree about Captain Marvel's SP2 not connecting though she has been that way for a long time. I went through the Web Slinger challenge with her for round 3 and 4 and I was only able to hit her SP2 3 or 4 times through the 40 fights including revives. It would be great if they fixed it so it hit at least 50% after a parry.
  • TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60
    I am now only pressing SP after 1 medium attack instead of combos. 100% success rate.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    CRUSH wrote: »
    I agree about Captain Marvel's SP2 not connecting though she has been that way for a long time. I went through the Web Slinger challenge with her for round 3 and 4 and I was only able to hit her SP2 3 or 4 times through the 40 fights including revives. It would be great if they fixed it so it hit at least 50% after a parry.

Crusher of dreams has made a new account, don't get banned this time lol