**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I sent kabam an email and no response. Please help

I cannot read this language. What does it say?17iqb4qpyvok.jpg

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Looks like you changed your in-game language. Go to the Gear and there are Language options there.1tidz1rb9v4r.png
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Looks like you changed your in-game language. Go to the Gear and there are Language options there.1tidz1rb9v4r.png

If he cant log in.... dropping the ball man dropping the ball. I still support #modsaber

Actually it looks like its a ban notification.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★

I still support #modsaber

Id spend all day deleting/closing duplicate posts.

• Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    edited January 2019
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

If he cant log in.... dropping the ball man dropping the ball. I still support #modsaber

Actually, it looks like its a ban notification.

That's exactly what it is, his account was "banned for violating user agreement and is denied entry to the game for 589 hours" @DKT
  • Hey there, the forums are not the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts, including bans. If you've already sent an email to our Support Team, they will respond back to it as soon as they are able. If you have questions regarding bans, you can find more information here.
This discussion has been closed.