**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immune to... What?

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I've been going through RTTL just now and found a bug in the node description on the abomination on the penultimate node in chapter 3 quest 2. 16oi50nqks3s.png
It doesn't state what abom is immune to, though it turns out to be stun, which is annoying cos I brought quake πŸ˜‚

Don't know if this is a one-time bug or is there all the time but yeah.

Thanks 😁

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's bugged in war too
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145 β˜…
    Yea i too see in war previous it was a immune to poison now it is just showing immunity
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68 β˜…
    Reset my game multiple times and still getting this issue:
    fdd58kq21b6w.png
    jcp659n0ia2d.png
    None of my alliance members can see it either. I'm not one of those people that magically remembers what immunities lay exactly where, and sometimes i like to change up the meta.
    Anyone one else having this issue or is the game "working as intended".
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    noticed on nodes in EQ to....
    force of will was missing its description on diablo fight
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Interesting find haha
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's bugged in war too

Damn, I wouldn't know, I'm a solo player πŸ˜‚
    Literally 1hr before you posted about this I started practically the same discussion.
  • Xhibit_BXhibit_B Posts: 62 β˜…
    Alliance war nodes are similarly bugged. "Poison Immunity" and "Bleed Immunity" now read simply "Immunity".
    eqk06d4ml60s.jpg
  • BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 96 β˜…
    Same thing in Act 5.1.4, on a few of the mystery champs. Turns out they were immune to at least stun and bleed.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hi all,

We are aware of an issue with the display of the description for the Bleed and Poison Immunity Nodes and are working on a fix which should go live soon. Thanks for your patience!
  • Scarface1938Scarface1938 Posts: 12 β˜…
    edited January 2019
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68 β˜…
    Hi all,

We are aware of an issue with the display of the description for the Bleed and Poison Immunity Nodes and are working on a fix which should go live soon. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for getting back to us! I appreciate the quick response.
  • Same thing probably for FORCE OF WILL (Uncollected Diablo), both Immune and Force of Will have lost their descriptions (on Master Diablo last week they were both showing correctly).
  • ConstantineConstantine Posts: 3 β˜…
    I've been going through RTTL just now and found a bug in the node description on the abomination on the penultimate node in chapter 3 quest 2. 16oi50nqks3s.png
    It doesn't state what abom is immune to, though it turns out to be stun, which is annoying cos I brought quake πŸ˜‚

Thanks 😁

Stop using Quake, King of the ...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hi all,

It's also bugged for the "Force of Will" Node (Immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction)
  • cling2cling2 Posts: 36 β˜…
    edited January 2019
    Damn. I’m doing last minute war placement can anyone tell me which immunity this one should be?

Wow okay so apparently posting images in the forum from chrome on iPhone is also broken.

Node 42
    0cmtgt8kzixm.png
    9yjopzjdr2h2.png
    So frustrated over this
  • Hi all,

Uncollected Diablo.. Immune description looks like it is fixed now, BUT...
    FORCE OF WILL still DOES NOT show it's description.

Thanks 😁

Stop using Quake, King of the ...

Oh wow Constantine you little....
    edited February 2019
    The_Ol...
    Hi all,

Not just bleed and poison, it happened with stun and debuff immunity to me in RTTL
    edited February 2019
    What does Force of Will do again? Anyone? Edit: right, immune to ability accuracy reduction!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The immunity usually means bleed immunity or stun immunity
  • to68ccdnhm3r.png
    iisd4h2ql4km.png

DIABLO β€” FORCE OF WILL.. Wording still EMPTY.
    FYI for those ppl first getting to Diablo, Force of Will is β€œImmune to Ability Accuracy Modification”.
    (original pre-bug snapshot vs current snapshot), so only the Immune (to Bleed) wording was fixed.