**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal Splash & Crystal Cornucopia

NemurioNemurio Posts: 18 β˜…
edited February 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi guys,

Did Kabam mention that they will update Crystal Splash and Crystal Cornucopia arenas? In my opinion those arenas (altogether with 1vs1) need some update to become attractive from playing point of view.

What do you think? Maybe next milestones, updated crystals.

Comments

• Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hopefully
    The current state of the crystal splash arena is not that lucrative for end game players
  • Options
    But I can see why it would be for newer players
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 β˜…β˜…
    Yeah even t4cc arena not good too
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2019
    Even if they were to just add a new tier for crystal clash and keep the other two for newer players. The two current ones are effectively useless for anyone thats completed act 4, let alone act 5. The t1a and t4c arenas are almost as abysmal for end game players. Maybe a t2a arena that gives you 7200 t2a for reaching the final milestone? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I only play Crystal Splash when I'm desperate for less than 55 3* shards for a crystal to get the first milestone reward and that's it. Once you've got all the 2*s and duped them a few times, what's the point? Especially when even Contender level gets you 2* dupes more often than not.
  • Options
    So basically at the moment mostly weekend arenas like crystal splash and cornucopia are usless... altogether with 1vs1. They all need improvements.

I still play them from time to time to get some sig levels for my 2*. To max all of them.

But those arenas are pretty boring and not really awarding
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think they should move down the rewards, have 2* crystal and 250 premium shards for splash and 3* crystal and 150 4* shards for cornucopia.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What needs updated are drop rates. I haven't seen anything but 2s out of the phc in two weeks when usually i hit one or two an arena! What is up????? Don't tell me a bad run of luck. Months of hitting at least one then suddenly none at the same time we are having 5 star shards and 5 star crystals push to induce us to rank undupable 5s.
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 β˜…β˜…
    They need an update to everything.. they keep releasing new characters because that’s what sells and leaving all the wasteful old stuff
  • Options
    Those three arenas need revamped okay. It has really kinda gotten rediculous! We have more champs in game needing t4c and alphas and 2 stars and are obsolete and yet the ratios in the crystals still haven't been adjusted to reduce the frequency of 2s...they want us to move along to the big guys, apparently wonder why many of us are opting to skip them. So to sum up, not enough 3s and 4s popping for where the game is after 3 years, not enough t4c (still) to justify the massive investment required to raise even one 5 to r3, particularly when they are practically undupable and most of them worthless without there specials! So feels to me that this marvel wonderland is slipping toward "boom town gone bust"...and then "a ghost town!" Crystal clash has had only 20 winners since the game was started 3 years ago. More of us needing t4c now than the 1st or 2nd years and nothing has changed. Focus is on tweeking the peer pressure bucket in Alliance wars.
  • Options
    There are more players and more champs needing the items those arenas provide and they suck. The wonderfully useless crystals it provides drop iso when what is needed is either a crystal with better odds to drop t4c or a hella larger winners pool than the top 20 (which it has been for 3 years now) and really it needs both better rewards and a larger winners pool.
  • Options
    And for 1 t4c???? Wow! Blows the mind!
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sig stone arena?
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2019
    Agree they are all terrible, 1v1 could be reworked to have the rare 2*s in it, like they did last year, that's the only time I've played 1v1 in 4 years, to get the rare 2*s.
    T4 basic needs an extra milestone or 2 with t5 shards, t1 alpha could also have the same with t2 shards and the class cat arena could actually include a full cat crystal as it's the most pointless of the 3 at the moment, especially as there are so many other ways to gets class cats. Also like the idea of a sig stone arena, and I like transformers F2Fs system that allows purchase of certain champions using Battle chips, 10k for a 3* 100k for a 4* and 1 mil for a 5* that would ease the RNG annoyance
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    rare 2* in the crysatls would make it sooooo worthwile
  • Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 β˜…β˜…
    Agreed!
  • Options
    I was thinking more about Sunday-Monday crystal arenas, but also catalysts could have more with t2a and t5b.

Rare 2* would be great! I am a collector type so I would love that.
  • Options
    MaatMan wrote: Β»

honestly can't tell if sarcasm or not.
  • Options
    Every week I do those 2 arenas, it makes me thinks about their usefulness.. those arenas have some potential but they need a rework. New milestones, new rewards
  • Options
    MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149 β˜…
    I don't really care for the 1x1 unless I pull a new champ I don't really know much about. I'll test out new champs in 1x1 real quick just to get a feel. But the Sunday arenas really need a change. The cornucopia could at least offer premium crystals and a few 4* shards or something. It'll still probably give me mostly 2*s anyways, but I'd rather grind out my roster for a chance at something better than the **** rewards we get now.
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MaatMan wrote: Β»

honestly can't tell if sarcasm or not.

not sarcasm....
    i love collecting rare 2* champs.
    and many many people do.

a few more milestones and rare 2* instead of standard 2* would make a lot of peeps want to do these.
  • Options
    I agree, I'd play it more if there were a chance to dupe some of my rare 2*s, I just genuinely wasn't sure if you were serious.
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This 1 day arena is in desperate need of a rewards upgrade. It was last changed like what, 2.5 years ago? The game has moved on. The PHC shards in milestone rewards should be changed to 5* shards, and some 6* shards should be given in the rank rewards. At least give us something on this one day when no other arenas are running.
  • Options
    Really? Why do you want two stars? Like we haven't got enough stuff to collect to raise the rest of our roster? Rather it dropped t4c shards and useful stuff.
  • Options
    2* are nice addition, I remember 1vs1 arena on Gwenpool goes to Hollywood event when tons of people were grinding to get those champs.
  • Options
    How about adding some Collector Crystals for the Crystal Splash Arena and Ultimate Collector Crystals for the Crystal Cornicopia Arena
  • Options
    A new arena could also be opened that awards Legendary Collector Crystals in Final milestone and Rank rewards (Excluding 5* Wolverine and SW)