**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Undocumented hero change?

Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
Domino and Masace have seemingly traded places in my hero roster. I have a pretty standard rotation when grinding arena and I do it very frequently so I’ve more or less remembered where people are. Domino was always above Masacre and now he’s above her, and by a considerable amount.

I haven’t levelled or ranked either champion nor have I changed my masteries.

What’s up?

Comments

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Is there any chance you could give us before and after screenshots?
  • Options
    my venom also went from 630-612, sentinel 2489-2499, quake 2486-2449, etc
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Is there any chance you could give us before and after screenshots?

I can look for them but I don't know if I have them. But I have been grinding arena non-stop since Thing/Ghost. I'm very familiar with my rotation and order my heroes are in and I have always reached Domino first... I continue cycling through heroes until my Masacre lines up beside her and then continue until I get to my Red Hulk - because I ALWAYS pair those three in arena.

I have two Red Hulks too, so the first rotation of this always uses my 5* and then I immediately use my 4* afterwards so that he is ready to go for the next Domino/Masacre line-up.

She has always been above Masacre in my roster. I always get to her before Masacre when going through arena.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yeah, it's interesting though. I know they just brought down Darkhawk's P.I. due to some masteries that were previously affecting him that shouldn't have been. Maybe it's a similar situation here?
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    are you sure u never duped one?
    or used any sig stones?
    did you go to use an arena boost and accidentally use sig stones instead and that has causd the switch?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    A similar issue was brought up with another Champ. I believe it had to do with a change to Mastery interactions. It's possible that's also what you're seeing. Can't remember the Thread, sorry.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    A similar issue was brought up with another Champ. I believe it had to do with a change to Mastery interactions. It's possible that's also what you're seeing. Can't remember the Thread, sorry.

It was about dark hawk and masteries salve and recovery. Dark hawk being a robot shouldn't be affected by those masteries which wasn't initially and they set it right and hence reducing Pi. That makes sense totally. But here the champs are not robots. So no such analogy can be made. I would love to see some answers as well, preferably from mods. Looks like a lot changed in this update without announcing it. It all can't go unnoticed by the way.