**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap IW not removing Aspect of War unstoppable in Captain Marvel EQ 1.4

Like the title says: my kinetically charged Cap IW does not remove the unstoppable buff gained after an sp1. I’m aware that this unstoppable usually requires an intercept to remove, but since Cap removes all unstoppable buffs when striking, and nothing in the Aspect of War description indicates this unstoppable is a passive, shouldn’t Cap be able to punch it into nothingness?

Comments

• Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Every.single.time.

Cap's ability removes unstoppable buffs. The unstoppable from Aspect of War is an effect, not a buff. It's passive, and therefor not removed by Cap's ability. You can tell by if the buff has a white outline or not.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    I could have done without the oh-so-exasperated intro, but thanks so much for the info, I can tell it really took a lot out of you to type up that comment. I salute your service, brave hero of the forums, and can only aspire to one day be as well-versed in the intricacies of a branded mobile entertainment product as you quite clearly are.

Dude you asked a question that has been answered about 100000 times and can be found easily by a simple search.

Further to that he gave you a detailed response as to how to tell exactly buff or passive and thereby if CAIW will work. He gave you exactly the amswer you needed.

Even though you asked one of the most repetative questions around.
    It would be much quicker and easier to acquire the response to your simple question of you search rather than ask mext time. You will not neednto wait for an answer instead get instant answer and carry on with your day.

You response to the answer given leads me to believe you simply came here to troll woth your question.
    I could have done without the oh-so-exasperated intro, but thanks so much for the info, I can tell it really took a lot out of you to type up that comment. I salute your service, brave hero of the forums, and can only aspire to one day be as well-versed in the intricacies of a branded mobile entertainment product as you quite clearly are.

Next time I'll just tell you to use the search bar. Or, to read and comprehend champion descriptions. Either also would've given you the same answer, without my 3 word complaint that apparently wounded you to your core. I apologize, I did not realize you were such a delicate flower, greater care will be taken in the future.
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    They don't lie when they say this game has one of the most toxic communities smh
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Buff? What buff?
  • MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    At least its not a passive agressive
    Moletron wrote: »
    At least its not a passive agressive

Lol. We can lock the thread now, it has officially been won. The one like I was allowed to give your post was just a fraction of what you earned.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

Next time I'll just tell you to use the search bar. Or, to read and comprehend champion descriptions. Either also would've given you the same answer, without my 3 word complaint that apparently wounded you to your core. I apologize, I did not realize you were such a delicate flower, greater care will be taken in the future.

I.... i love you
  • Hulk_77 wrote: »

Or you could just, like, not engage with a question you find so tiresome? Although I get that the double draw of showing how smart you are AND feeling completely justified in doing so with an attitude of smarmy superiority is too much for some folks to pass on. I pray a tough, hardy plant stalk like yourself will never again have to deal with the buffeting winds of redundant questions that issue forth from fragile petal-people like me, ceaseless as the trade winds.