**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW PLACEMENT

With obvious reasons 95% off people currently dont like the new AW placement phase. Its coming to a point were we feel mcoc is doing whats best for there own instrests so...

AW PLACEMENT 53 votes

Placement to suit your alliance time
52%
Crine60LoganMr_PlatypusTimone147TendersquadDezz_1TerraSky_kittymegamangMkhnh4clTasty_Yum_Yums666freak6662_70tankerNoWayBroHarbinger195Fire_MarineMarvel2289KnightZeroGU_ 28 votes
Placement to suit MCOC times
7%
Dean9300450cx23433VoltolosSneaky_Gremlin 4 votes
You just dont GAF?
39%
ArcDeAngelusGoose_81Haji_SaabAakashxNigTrimbobSixshot1OrcDovahkiinJEbertPennsyltuckyMrTicTac19992008hiddenblizzardEugene_VirtuosoChampioncriticRockypantherxrhcsavage21Lpirnie5321IsItthoughXN0nameX_tokio_ 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You just dont GAF?
    Well for my alliance, the changes luckily do not change the schedule that we play in, so it doesnt matter too much to me. But i can understand why people would be upset. I too was upset at first until i realised the changes didnt affect our war schedule.
  • Options
    Kabam legend stated otherwise, was due to the load on the servers!
  • Options
    spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    Donkillaz wrote: »
    Kabam legend stated otherwise, was due to the load on the servers!

I was talking about "placement to suit your alliance time" We no longer have the ability to start the war when we want. That was my understanding of the post's subject.

I was not talking about the staggered start of the new AW attack.
  • Options
    Which is rediculous! We shouldnt need to be told when we start placement when we start attack phase! We should not need to be told!
  • Options
    IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    You just dont GAF?
    I just can't understand how starting attack phase puts any more strain on a server then staggering it an hour or so. War is such a BS game mode that was introduced to do one thing, recreate the prestige gap. When Act 5 came out, MCOC found itself in a pickle, they had given mid-level alliances a chance to close the prestige gap by earning rewards that were held in check for the previous 2 years. Once the top alliances found that they had competition from all sorts of places this did not sit well. Wars were introduced to insure these top 20-30 alliances gained all the necessary resources to r5 a number of champs and reset this prestige gap. After 6 seasons we can clearly see this has been established and now AQ will provide the rewards to continue this growth. I believe this was one of the major factors in delaying the reward updates in AQ. AQ has always been the main ranking resource since I've played this game in late 2015. Just my thoughts.
  • Options
    spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    Donkillaz wrote: »
    Which is rediculous! We shouldnt need to be told when we start placement when we start attack phase! We should not need to be told!
    The problem was alliances where using AW start time as a way to manipulate the matching results. Consequently we do have to be told when to start otherwise alliances cheat and gain unfair advantages. It sucks, but with great power come great responsibility. A few where not responsible now we all loose the freedom to choose AW start time.
  • Options
    Big up too all the mandems and gyaldems who are doing aw
  • Options
    nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    First war under this new process is a loss solely due to conflicts of schedule. One BG didn't get it's boss down because the two players to remove the last node were busy with work. The start/stop time needs to be moved 4 hours or so later.
  • Options
    I feel for you i truely do, but im sorry kabam doesnt feel the same way i do and you do and how everybody else feels im really sorry
  • Options
    Hey there, if you have feedback about the matchmaking system for Alliance Wars, please share it in the official thread for it here.
This discussion has been closed.