**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost

I just got a four star Ghost and I was wondering how to use her, and what she is best at

Comments

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    She's awesome. She doesn't need the Wasp synergy, but it helps a lot. That makes her specials unblockable while phasing. Otherwise you need to parry, then quickly phase, and then activate a special. Phasing gets rid of bleed and poison which is really helpful. She doesn't crit unless she's phasing. She gains cruelty buffs every so often, and if you have a couple her L2 does big damage. I have her duped 4/40 and I use her for a lot of stuff
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    Great pull prob one of the easiest champs to fight with. She is immune to almost everything. Just make sure you hold back while phasing and don’t do heavys

What? She's not easy to use and why wouldn't you use heavies?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I just R3 my 5* ghost (expiring iso and I was drunk) and besides phasing then launching the SP2 I have no idea what to do with her.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    Great pull prob one of the easiest champs to fight with. She is immune to almost everything. Just make sure you hold back while phasing and don’t do heavys

Hardest champions*
    Always use heavies after parry as you build up fury’s and thus damage