**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost

I just got a four star Ghost and I was wondering how to use her, and what she is best at

Comments

• Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    She's awesome. She doesn't need the Wasp synergy, but it helps a lot. That makes her specials unblockable while phasing. Otherwise you need to parry, then quickly phase, and then activate a special. Phasing gets rid of bleed and poison which is really helpful. She doesn't crit unless she's phasing. She gains cruelty buffs every so often, and if you have a couple her L2 does big damage. I have her duped 4/40 and I use her for a lot of stuff
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    Great pull prob one of the easiest champs to fight with. She is immune to almost everything. Just make sure you hold back while phasing and don’t do heavys

What? She's not easy to use and why wouldn't you use heavies?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I just R3 my 5* ghost (expiring iso and I was drunk) and besides phasing then launching the SP2 I have no idea what to do with her.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    Great pull prob one of the easiest champs to fight with. She is immune to almost everything. Just make sure you hold back while phasing and don’t do heavys

Hardest champions*
    Always use heavies after parry as you build up fury’s and thus damage