**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SHOULD GUILLY GET BUFFED ? PERSISTENT CHARGES?

SHOULD GUILLY GET BUFFED ???????

lets face it, she was amazing NEW (2015?)
before there were a lot of bleed immune champs,
before reliable armor break was NEEDED,
before reliable nullify was NEEDED,
BEFORE PERSISTENT CHARGE s existed ...

about that,... shouldn't a soul consuming sword,
that has traveled centuries, through mutilple users,
NOT HAVE EXPIRING GAME MECHANICS/SOULS?!?

SHOULDNT SHE ALSO HAVE PERSISTENT CHARGES?!?

SHOULD GUILLY GET BUFFED ? PERSISTENT CHARGES? 28 votes

YES, she needs some LOVE
57%
TheManMythLegendusername92847Pcc880arsjumSpiderCoolsPeterQuillLibertyPrimeV1cx23433Ch1efsterColonaut123wolfloganTheSpicyKnightRockypantherxJeniouisEboneCaponeRaiden141 16 votes
NO, other champs need LOVE more
32%
AlCapone2727IamToastAKTEKPaytoPlayFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCtuchikYellow8FellowPEKKACHUKyleKuehne7250 9 votes
How about some abilities, with NEW champ synergies? (nullify/armor break on HEAVY?)
10%
ZuroArham1Ycats 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Raiden141Raiden141 Posts: 27
    YES, she needs some LOVE
    As a frequent user of guillotine I can say that from my experience her bleed effect is the only one I truly notice
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Unless you have a stacked 5* R5 Guilly, below that level she is not that great.

Her bleed ability, reverse regen, some health steal (when awaken) are good but that's all to her.

She is great for short and medium fights.
    By that I mean, a fight where she can gain the ancestor soul charge quickly which is gained from 6% opponent's health loss.

In ROL and LOL, she can't do that (a 5* R5 Guilly could probably do that) because her damage isn't high enough.

But that's my opinion though. I would prefer using other champs.
    If she is the only great champ in your roster, than hold on to her for awhile until you get a better champ to win the game contents.
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    i think she is very very very good.
    she is one case where i think the best thing to do for her is to give her a few extra bits via synergies.
    the MS synergy is amazing for her.
    give her a couple more little boosts like that and she would easily step up to demi god tier.

i have her as a 6* atm and she has really really good crit hits. her SP2 is pretty darn powerful.
    always loved her since the days when her 3/30 used to smash it in AQ for me. heck even used her 3* in aq for a while cus of her power and regen back in the early days.
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    edited February 2019
    YES, she needs some LOVE
    MaatMan wrote: »
    i think the best thing to do for her is to give her a few extra bits via synergies.
    the MS synergy is amazing for her.
    give her a couple more little boosts like that and she would easily step up to demi god tier..

i Agree, I'd LOVE TO SEE SYNERGY W/ ARMOR BREAK ON HEAVY, Heal block on Sp1,
    maybe souls NOT expiring? but i doubt any of the Fan Four are gonna give her those.
    so, will it really be xmas or next year, before we see a newly released champ, that'll show some synergy love.(IF at all.)

& i like/HATE that kabam does this,
    as i have been rewarded with highly unexpected pulls,
    i still am grinding for that elusive CAP IW, WASP, Sabretooth,Void, among others with UNIQUE SYNERGIES, & now apparently Havok & Sinister.

MS is another i wanted from day 1 of release. still waiting ..also for that Domino, to 'complete' the Rulk, Mascre synergy.

my point is, i like kabam does this, but i HATE the RNG. lol

& I kinda feel pressured into trying to 'buy' the truly needed champs from features, but then i wouldnt be able to use those units, to get thru monhtly content, each month.

blade is another one, been saving for the last 2 months & will be taking a break from game (at least the grinding) , if i dont get him the 22nd.
    Tired of feeling like a dog chasing its tail... its RIGHT THERE! shouldnt be so dam hard to catch.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    YES, she needs some LOVE
    I think she needs some tweaks. Like, gains two souls with her SP1, some ability accuracy and power gain reduction from her SP2 and make the MS synergy a permanent feature. MS could give her transferable souls.
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    YES, she needs some LOVE
    ^^^^ i REALLY LIKE THOSE IDEALS ^^^^^